Walter Smith steps down - Sky Sports News

JackAlex93

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoist's job is to produce a successful team, he should have nothing to do with board matters.

I agree. However, if McCoist walks/is sacked, it will make the situation incredibly worse than it already is.

In my view he's leaving to back McColl and maybe because Ally has been told he has no future as manager. Very sad day all round.

An astute observation. By resigning his hands are free.

If he wants to save McCoist's job then the move (if there is one) will need to happen a.s.a.p.

The clock is ticking on McCoist.

How?

I bet performances and results will improve right away with the correct appointment

Performances and results will improve fs. We're only 2 games into the season. 1st game we strolled it and that was with only 2 new signings involved - albeit playing under the formation McCoist wants to play. Second game was disappointing, I agree. Not only that, but we had more than enough chances to ruin Forfar. Little could have had a hat-trick. Crawford had a header magnificently saved by the Forfar keeper. Little's failure to score from 2 and 6 yards should not result in McCoist being sacked. The player's need to take the majority of criticism.

Also, if McCoist is sacked/walks, who will you turn to for comfort within the club? Andrew Dickson? Charles Green? With Ally & Walter out of the club there would be nobody left to trust.

An astute observation. By resigning his hands are free.

If he wants to save McCoist's job then the move (if there is one) will need to happen a.s.a.p.

The clock is ticking on McCoist.

The sad thing is saving Allys job no longer seems like the best thing for Rangers as with recent happenings and performances he's losing they plot.