Protest at Ibrox

jintybear

This situation is going to put back our recovery by years. By all accounts we will run out of cash before season's end and yet all of these bassas care about is themselves and the dosh they can leech from us.

btw ..1st Jan..your footer message is a disgrace..you shame our great club with your vile, violent bigotry.

How do you know about the Club running out of cash before the season end? Where are the figures coming from or the information? What money are they taking out the Club?

(I agree about the 1st Jan footer, it is an embarrassment)

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ally dosent trust him,Walter dont trust him, he told the fans and ally he would have ten million for players, then when ally buys players his comment is, I wouldn't have given him players, then he was raging at the price freeze for fans season tickets..but yeah lets trust the buisness man because he loves the fans.fuckin wake up.hes a fucking snake Allright. Then they done dirty on Murray when they filmed him drunk.backstabbing fuckers. Even snakes cant go that low.but you keep on backing him.it wont be for long anyway,because mcColl and murray will kick his snake ass back to fucking Yorkshire.

Is that you bomber?

Did you have that little bit of foamy spittle forming at the corner of your mouth when you typed this?

He waits until 34k ST are sold then gets himself back involved. If I knew CG was going to be part of the club I wouldn't of bought my ST. He used Walter to get this seasons ST sold then came back and took the money.

So your loyalty is conditional on who is in the boardroom?

Supposedly 50 or so outside ibrox just now

"What do we want"

"Walter n Ally"

"When do we want them?"

"Now"

How about this one...Would be far better suited

"What do we want"

"Football"

"When do we want it"

"how about the now?"

Or

"What Do We Want"

"Less Wind"

"When do we want it"

"every fucking game"

Green will be on the board soon then make his way to the Chairman Role, Then he will be able to guide Rangers the way he wants. And then he can drive out McCoist etc its clear as daylight he does not want him there.

guide rangers the way he wants , what with, no one is fucking interested in investing now.think before you open it green lover.not to worry but, a few clowns on here will follow him.

ally dosent trust him,Walter dont trust him, he told the fans and ally he would have ten million for players, then when ally buys players his comment is, I wouldn't have given him players, then he was raging at the price freeze for fans season tickets..but yeah lets trust the buisness man because he loves the fans.fuckin wake up.hes a fucking snake Allright. Then they done dirty on Murray when they filmed him drunk.backstabbing fuckers. Even snakes cant go that low.but you keep on backing him.it wont be for long anyway,because mcColl and murray will kick his snake ass back to fucking Yorkshire.

1- Ally has spat the dummy out at him.

2- Walter trusted him once, and perhaps still does? you need to await his statement for the exact reasons.

3- The ten million for players might have been a goer, but the rumour is we are losing money at an alarming rate. Why would you still want to spend ten million on players if this is the case?

4- Yes, they are back stabbing fuckers. That's business. I won't disagree there, but it's not all Green's fault as much as some of you would love to assume.

IMO nowhere near a suitable answer mate. Are you really saying you think he's took 34 thousand season book monies?

I believe he used Walter to get the 34k ST'S sold. As he knew he wouldn't of sold as much If he was still on the board. I don't think he took the money n put it in his back pocket, However he used someone to make money for his company because he knew otherwise he wouldn't have made as much.

Smith was chairman, not CEO. And he didn't align himself with them publicly and everyone knows, including Green when he brought Smith onto the board, that they were involved in the takeover bid together so I don't see what the problem is.

Chairman, sorry. He hasn't publicly aligned himself, no, but he has aligned himself privately and the CG group of investors knew this, thus making Walter's position as chairman untenable.

How do you know about the Club running out of cash before the season end? Where are the figures coming from or the information? What money are they taking out the Club?

(I agree about the 1st Jan footer, it is an embarrassment)

and your pathetic piss poor Billy Boys alternative words are an embarassment, so I guess we're even (tu)

i buy my dads and father in law, both cant afford it anymore but the memories I had going to the games with my family when I was young I wanted my son to have. That and the fact the 2 old boys deserve it, 1 for giving me the learning in life to be successful and the other for giving me a great Mrs who helps me be successful.

Geez a job mate :D

I believe he used Walter to get the 34k ST'S sold. As he knew he wouldn't of sold as much If he was still on the board. I don't think he took the money n put it in his back pocket, However he used someone to make money for his company because he knew otherwise he wouldn't have made as much.

Why did you say otherwise then?

Is that you bomber?

Did you have that little bit of foamy spittle forming at the corner of your mouth when you typed this?

slating another Rangers man r u.back to your own forum where you belong u cant be a Rangers man.i wpuld rather have foam at the side of my mouth than shite from licking greens arse ya prick.

I cant believe people are so blinded by loyalty to see that the club is not operating as efficiently as it had been. Mathers ridiculous wage. Walter on a high wage for doing jothing but remaining silent as always and a manager who consistently under performs.

If there's one thing Green knows it is what is good for business. We need that at the club. Im not necessarily saying Green is that man as I think he has handled this poorly but it is what any business hoping to prosper needs. You don't need a degree in business to work that out.

slating another Rangers man r u.back to your own forum where you belong u cant be a Rangers man.i wpuld rather have foam at the side of my mouth than shite from licking greens arse ya prick.i see your name is the beast....

They r welcome across the city.

No contradiction or Irony in this post.