Scroooge McColl attacks Charlie, rheb interview.

bawsburst

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While I don't get the hostility towards Green, doesn't this at least ring a few alarm bells with his staunchest supporters?

Are you really comfortable enough to pass this off as some sort of ego trip from a man who doesn't court publicity in the slightest?

Can you take that chance?

While I don't get the hostility towards Green, doesn't this at least ring a few alarm bells with his staunchest supporters?

Are you really comfortable enough to pass this off as some sort of ego trip from a man who doesn't court publicity in the slightest?

So you would rather we take a 'chance' on men with no wish to put anything into the club. By all accounts Frank Blin has a good track record in business and I wouldn't be averse to hearing from him on his plan to improve the business side of the club. He is, however, tainted by his link to McColl and PM who I would not want anywhere near the club after their latest antics. At least CG stepped up when these so called 'Rangers men' were fannying about at the time we were most in peril.

He got called out, end of. :cgreen:

“Because I have my own business to concentrate on I have stayed out of this situation in the past. But things are now so serious that someone has to step in. I couldn’t see anyone else doing it and couldn’t stand back and watch it going over the cliff."

But, you fucking did one year ago ya clown. FUCK OFF!

“Because I have my own business to concentrate on I have stayed out of this situation in the past. But things are now so serious that someone has to step in. I couldn’t see anyone else doing it and couldn’t stand back and watch it going over the cliff."

But, you fucking did one year ago ya clown. FUCK OFF!

These clowns just want headlines and media attention, they don't give a fuck about the health of our club...they never have.

He got called out, end of. :cgreen:

For someone so vocal these past few days you really seem to be confused. This will not be 'end of' It's just the beginning of a process that will see these changes made.

Green's will be gone fairly soon.

So you would rather we take a 'chance' on men with no wish to put anything into the club. By all accounts Frank Blin has a good track record in business and I wouldn't be averse to hearing from him on his plan to improve the business side of the club. He is, however, tainted by his link to McColl and PM who I would not want anywhere near the club after their latest antics. At least CG stepped up when these so called 'Rangers men' were fannying about at the time we were most in peril.

Why do you assume by that I meant we go with McColl?

The point I'm making is can you simply dismiss it as the ramblings of an egotist? So many seem willing and able to do that. I wish I could, it would make my life so much easier.

We are seeing regular reports about financial difficulties and while we should always treat our media with caution, even disdain, sometimes you have to take notice.

I personally dont understand the hostility shown towards JMC.

At no time did he mention wanting to mount a takeover bid, only that he had the backing of a number of institutional investors to remove three current board members and install two men with Rangers best interests at heart.

Hmmmm, McColl and Monaco eh ?

Wonder who he plays tennis with over there ?

In all this mudslinging at Green for being in it for the money, didn't McColl buy Weir pumps, rebrand it and bail out flogging it for a fortune. He didn't do that for charity.

Charlie's called him out and it's obvious McColls full of pish and bluster. Another charlatan tyrekicker.

We've been here before with him, do we learn nothing ?

For someone so vocal these past few days you really seem to be confused. This will not be 'end of' It's just the beginning of a process that will see these changes made.

Hopefully not before Ally "anti-Rangers wind" McCoist, under whose management our last competitive result was a first-round League Cup defeat to Forfar Athletic.

I personally dont understand the hostility shown towards JMC.

At no time did he mention wanting to mount a takeover bid, only that he had the backing of a number of institutional investors to remove three current board members and install two men with Rangers best interests at heart.

He needs to name these investors and their percentage holding, because all I can see at the moment is that he has over 5% and at bare minimum that ain't a great deal of them.

Charlie ended it before it started, rebublican jim attempting to save face and failing miserably about sums it up, I would tell you how many shares Charlie controls but I don't want to spoil your further coming disappointment.

Charlie is driving the bus and collecting the fares sort of omo. :matron::pipe:

Charlie ended it before it started, rebublican jim attempting to save face and failing miserably about sums it up, I would tell you how many shares Charlie controls but I don't want to spoil your further coming disappointment.

Charlie is driving the bus and collecting the fares sort of omo. :matron::pipe:

I don't understand which bit of "there will be an EGM and a vote of the shareholders" you don't quite get.

When the chairman,board members,investors and ordinary shareholders are "concerned" re the state of things at Ibrox then we must take heed of this warning.we are in deep trouble here.i have absolutely no doubt the alarm bells will be ringing in in the green/Zeus camp as we speak and and moves will be afoot to get as much of our money out as possible before an egm.if McColl and his lot come on board they are going to have to find investment quickly or it's back to last years scenario.

This thread will no doubt be 30 pages long by tonight, with people saying GTF McColl. Makes not a jot of difference.

Green is finished. He's not in the same league as McColl when it comes to this business.

Bye Charles, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

He needs to name these investors and their percentage holding, because all I can see at the moment is that he has over 5% and at bare minimum that ain't a great deal of them.

The 5% figure is simply the required amount to trigger a EGM. if KJ Iis to be believed (I know) then he has the vast majority of the Institutional investors backing his requisition demands.

The lowest figure in % terms i've seen was 24.(Last weekend)

Charlie will be giving a reply the content of which will be straight to the point, reiterating that the hostile potless bottle merchants are in the Glasgow vernacular all wind and pish. :cgreen:Charlie has previous for telling lies, where money is involved, if Charlie said it was raining I would go and look for myself. If running Rangers into the ground would make Charlie more money, He wouldn't think twice. Make sure you are backing the correct man, because Green is cut from the same cloth as Craig Shyte, he and Ahmad, come as a pair, Ahmad, makes the balls and Green, fires them. They are here to make money, its the state our football club will be left in when they are finished, that worries me. Every one of Green AND Ahmad's, pals are all drawing huge salary's at Ibrox, can you not see that, the only fly in the ointment for them is the falling share price, and that is why Charlie is back. He needs to try and galvanise his institutional investors, to keep their nerve and not sell at the moment or his and Ahmad's position at Ibrox will be eroded. They would not be able to control the board the way they do just now, and Green, and his pals large salary's would be cut, they would have to then wait for a while to sell their shares, that is where they would make the bulk of their money, but they would no longer be in control, and unable to manipulate their own agenda's. The sooner they leave Ibrox the better for Rangers.

If you suspected Microsoft was getting run into the ground and you were able to get enough shareholders on your side then why not??

Seems you'd rather just buy a majority stake off those you suspected of wrong doing for a grossly inflated figure instead!!! :D

£14m for only 28% Oh my fuicking sides...

In comparison to the average supporter it's about £ 600 that McColl has to spend of his wealth. That and Paul Murray being involved dont excite me. Why not just pay Green to fuck off, save the embarrassment in the media for the club and get his grand plan started.

These clowns just want headlines and media attention, they don't give a fuck about the health of our club...they never have.

He watched the club nearly die last year, and now all of a sudden he cares?

Nah pal, jog fucking on.

So waht we are saying in effect is that Walter and Murray both presided over the financial destruction of Rangers and failed in their duties as directors. Whos passing this on the the SFO surely the law has to become involved given all this financial in-proprietary?

Or are they just saying the clubs skint the big boy dun it and ran away we just signed players

So waht we are saying in effect is that Walter and Murray both presided over the financial destruction of Rangers and failed in their duties as directors. Whos passing this on the the SFO surely the law has to become involved given all this financial in-proprietary?

Or are they just saying the clubs skint the big boy dun it and ran away we just signed players

Does it matter either way if the club is heading towards more financial trouble?

Isn't the point here the club?