Live update from meeting

1st_Jan_1994

0 ghuests, WTF, and 11 anons, whats that all about?

Finally, maybe admin may have then lock while this thread is running.

Enjoying the thread without the usual struggles to just keep up and not being chucked out due the the additional traffic.

Keep the good work up guys.

True,

But was more on the clarification of certain points, the fantasy seemingly 1 mill a month loses, casts doubts on other rumours as well..that was more I was getting at as well as the positivity in his latest statement on the main site.

But if st money comes in one month and sponsors the next then they ain't exactly lying we don't make a loss every month, really need these accounts out imo

Q- I don't trust any of the board I won't rest until everyone's cleared out

Investors he speaks to are apalled at his this club are run

Asks Mather about his wage and lack of selection process in which he got the job

Mather - was asked about position it was his choice to say ill only take it on interim basis so we can go to market and find a worthy individual

Blantyre Rangers disgusting what McCoist has went through

Etc

Asks about what's in the bank?

Over ten million in the bank

Bringing audited accounts forward to aug

Can't under stock exchange rules can't say anything here legally that's not been announced to them first

Ed house and Albion both 100% bought

He would be opening himself up to all sorts of legal action if this was not accurate right?

That puts my mind at ease, I will take his word for it because I assume he knows whats in the accounts ( unlike everyone who has been guessing)

EDIT: hadn't thought about the ST money.

True,

But was more on the clarification of certain points, the fantasy seemingly 1 mill a month loses, casts doubts on other rumours as well..that was more I was getting at as well as the positivity in his latest statement on the main site.

The 1 million a month losses get debunked everytime it comes up, but it just keeps getting quoted.