Live update from meeting

1st_Jan_1994

But if st money comes in one month and sponsors the next then they ain't exactly lying we don't make a loss every month, really need these accounts out imo

Yer on good behaviour very calm and reasoned points.

Just not sure how much revealing interim accounts will be able to show. If things were dire would have expected more cost cutting but as has been posted more interested in revenue which can only be good.

He would be opening himself up to all sorts of legal action if this was not accurate right?

That puts my mind at ease, I will take his word for it because I assume he knows whats in the accounts ( unlike everyone who has been guessing)

Thor worry now is how much of that is ST money? But hardly heading for Admin within 2 months is it?

But if st money comes in one month and sponsors the next then they ain't exactly lying we don't make a loss every month, really need these accounts out imo

Its all too vague for me so far .They would have been briefed by Jt to what sort of questions to expect .

Yer on good behaviour very calm and reasoned points.

Just not sure how much revealing interim accounts will be able to show. If things were dire would have expected more cost cutting but as has been posted more interested in revenue which can only be good.

I, delighted to hear of just over 10 million mate. I'm just worried its the fans st sales and sponsorship money that's helped it get to over 10. I really really hope not

Any season tickets on finance, the club gets the money up front from Zebra and they are on the hook for the finance monthly. (tu)

OK, so im right in reading that the ST money gets paid to the Club from Zebra next month and sponsors the following month. This aint too bad then if 10M is left from the IPO.

OK, so im right in reading that the ST money gets paid to the Club from Zebra next month and sponsors the following month. This aint too bad then if 10M is left from the IPO.

Who said Zebra are paying next month and Sponsors the month after ?