Live update from meeting

1st_Jan_1994

Aluko do you think it's likely to be what's left from ipo or do you think they are being sly with the answers and thats st money and sponsorship boosting the bank balance?

I really dont know mate. Im scared its the latter but would have liked the opportunity to cross question them on it. (tu)

I dont think the answer has helped us get a clearer picture, put it that way.

I really dont know mate. Im scared its the latter but would have liked the opportunity to cross question them on it. (tu)

I dont think the answer has helped us get a clearer picture, put it that way.

Thanks mate. See thanks to whyte I've now learned businessman can twist the truth. It's also because of him I don't know if I'll fully trust any other businessman we have at ibrox

Thanks mate. See thanks to whyte I've now learned businessman can twist the truth. It's also because of him I don't know if I'll fully trust any other businessman we have at ibrox

Thats how i feel mate .I don't trust anyone at our club .Not one and thats gutting for me .

Thanks 1st Jan, STB and MasterD for all the updates so far, kind of dispells the idea we are on the brink of admin with 10million in the bank, interested to know why CG is under threat for his behavior I assume his comments in the media but Ally isn't under threat for his comments.

That doesn't really answer the question does it.

He came back of his own accord, having previously decided that it was in the interests of the club that he should leave. I believe that returning was an error of judgement. I will not feel sorry for him if he either chooses or is forced to correct that error.

Some people don't deserve to be sacked but still should be.