Live update from meeting

1st_Jan_1994

Thanks 1st Jan, STB and MasterD for all the updates so far, kind of dispells the idea we are on the brink of admin with 10million in the bank, interested to know why CG is under threat for his behavior I assume his comments in the media but Ally isn't under threat for his comments.

What do we do when that £10m runs out? And why only £10m in bank? Where is IPO funds, season book money, merchandise income, sponsorship money......?

CM said accounts will be available in August, straight after, he said we had £10m in bank. As I read it, he was quoting from Year End Accounts, which was before ST sales. If I'm reading this right, we are in a better place than TBK (mark 3) are spouting.

Bbc entitled to get in but they won't

Q- are we losing a million pounds a month? We are worried about admin

A- let me dispel this myth the club is not loss making, we have months where we make profit

Willing to carry extra costs to get us back to the top

There's a balancing act

Some counts will be disappointed

The Rangers Standard twitter unsurprisingly didn't report this

Impartial my arse

Wonder why they are discussing sacking Green next board meeting when it is the manager needs sacked. McCoist's conduct on Saturday was disgraceful, Green's was nowhere bear as bad and that's before we get to getting beat by fucking Forfar.

I am glad I did t go in tonight, another Ally Love In

Thanks for the updates on a great thread

CM said accounts will be available in August, straight after, he said we had £10m in bank. As I read it, he was quoting from Year End Accounts, which was before ST sales. If I'm reading this right, we are in a better place than TBK (mark 3) are spouting.

Hopefully this is the case.

Some counts will be disappointed

The Rangers Standard twitter unsurprisingly didn't report this

Impartial my arse

@RangersStandard: BS - The club is not loss making on a month by month basis.

@RangersStandard: BS - Carrying extra costs to maintain infrastructure.

What do we do when that £10m runs out? And why only £10m in bank? Where is IPO funds, season book money, merchandise income, sponsorship money......?

Craig say they are more interested in increasing revenue than cutting costs, its only a matter of weeks before the accounts are out. We will get a better understanding then.