McColl & Murray

Seems the Rangers support is split on who to take us forawrd...  

254 members have voted

1. 1. So are McColl & Murray Chancers or The Real Deal

• Chancers
    • The Real Deal

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chancers - Murrays no cash and he's trying to get in the door on the back of the current boardroom disharmony, dangling McColl like a carrot for the supporters. McColl is a name that all Rangers fans will associate with great wealth ,,, but he's not willing to part with any of it to help the club.

Pair of fuds. McColl has the money if he gave a fuck he could have solved all of this two years ago, or a year ago or today.

mini murray is a horrible little weasel who has tried to destabilise the clubs recovery at every turn.

I did read the question. They invested in the club at the share issue. So they have every right to raise questions.

I didnt say they couldnt raise questions. I basically questioned why they didnt

buy Rangers for £5-6m when they could have, since they claim to put the club before money?

You get posters on here saying "they want the club ......", if they were real Rangers men they would buy out Green & Co, etc., etc. Read McColls statement, he has no interest in running Rangers. He is a small shareholder who happens to be a very good businessman who can see the the club is in financial meltdown and wants it sorted out.

All businessmen are chancers to a degree, i would take McColl before Green.

Whats the feeling towards these guys? It seems Murray who got us into trouble the first time round is constantly trying to get The Rangers on the cheap without putting much effort in, McColl seems to be a front man for Murray who refuses to put any of his money into the clubn as he most likely knows it will disappear soon enough...Are these two really the two men we want controlling Rangers? Or do you see things differently and you think these two will easily run us back to the very top of Scottish football and be able to turn around the club to make/print money.

Chancers without a doubt, only chancers or shysters or madmen would buy into a Scottish club even Rangers right now.

Just how did Paul Murray get us into this trouble in the first place?

He was not a director when David Murray was over-spending. He was a director, though, when the overdraft started coming down. He tried his best to stop David Murray selling his shares to Whyte. He then resigned after Whyte took over.

If I've missed something, please enlighten me?

Exactly, paul murray was part of a rangers board that lessened debt at ibrox from £33 million too £18 million in 5 years, McColl has wealth & both are a close friend of walter smith, last summers sale to Green is a non event time will tell that they were always going to be preferred bidder in Greens own words (when green lied about how many times they had met) " i conned a conman " ..... but what does that say about green ???