Thought we could all do with a cheer up!

crombie1873

My god, I was in my mid thirties! I don't think my heart could take it these days :D Great day in the Cock Tavern that was. No doubt even better for those there!

Yes that was a brilliant day, the Monday morning going into work wasn't that great though. Also glad we don't have a Cock Tavern in Glasgow. Would hate to say I'm gong for a drink in the Cock Tavern. :lol:

Mixed pub ? Usually I'd say fuck that but on a day like that it would have been fucking phenomenal.

It was superb Mate it is just a small village pub we had a good mix of Spurs, Gunner & Geordies in the Bar,they totally joined in with our celebrations.

I don`t think we have ever enjoyed ourselves as much without being at the Game.

Watched it in Symon's in Renfrew. Was in the lounge and big cheer came through from the Bar when Well scored. Like Alex McLeish at the end we thought the other game had finished at 1-1 when in actual fact the second cheer was for the second goal not the end of the game. Celebrated and started phoning ma mates. Only then did we realise Motherwell had got a second goal. Ah the memories.

The whole day leading up to it I could not get excited and really thought we had no chance. I went along to a English pub and managed to watch it on a small screen as the big screen had some other rubbish on it. At the end of the match all the English people were crowded round watching our match.

My phone ran out of juice at half time and when I finally plugged it in that night I must have had about twenty messages coming through all at once. I think it's the closest I've come to crying from watching footie. Good memories thanks for posting

I think Alan shearer also sent rat face bellemey a text after the game congratulating rangers on their league success. I think it was more to do with his feelings towards bellemey than his feelings towards us.

Alan shearer the one man who has got a clear kick at lennons head and got away with it. well some would say that but I think the lurgan bigot should have got sent off for head butting shearers foot tbh

I remember not being able to face watching it and being in next on the Boucher road in belfast seriously depressed until my dad rang to tell me Motherwell had scored a second goal, a guy I didn't know overheard me and asked what had happened, I told him and next min him and I are hugging and jumping around in the jeans department with my mrs looking at me like I'd actually lost my mind! One of the best days ever to be a bear!!

I was sitting in my maws livingroom with my wee cousin and my sisters man (whos a tim) and my auld dad was out on the icey. at the final whistle me and the cuz ran out the back screaming like twats and I fell on my ass and got covered in mud ran back in to answer the phone to the sight of my sisters man slinking out the back door haha fifteen minutes later my auld mans icey skidded into the street with the chimes blaring suffice to say he never went to work the following day either hahaha happy memories hopefully won'tbe long and we can get those days back.

I got the local bar to allow me in the pub to watch it with my uncle.

Wasn't easy getting in unnoticed as they a knew me haha.

God how I miss my uncle now, this is one day I always remember spending with him. RIP big man.

im not ashamed to admit that i cried a lot at macdonalds second goal, infact i burst into tears in the middle of my work, i couldnt give a fuck, especially as the other bears working that day all came and grabbed me

3 day bender after that, felt so fucking rough but who cares, best title win EVER

I was let down for a ticket that day so a bunch of us headed to our local which was a neutral pub (Lizzie Lodge) . They decided to show our game because of the numbers outside who queued well before opening time . The yahoos were not best pleased as that meant they had to go to the wee shithole pub (Railway Tavern) down the road . What transpired was stuff of dreams as part of our pub next door who had been having a little party of their own suddenly turned to anger & annoyance . It wasnt until after they all stormed outside that we were told it was a holy communion , so my reaction even though immature was to run outside and do an aeroplane amongst them . It was worth it to receive dogs abuse for it . In the end i dragged a wife who has no interest in football , a toddler & my infirm mother to ibrox for the party to end all parties . Its a day that now , then & forever i will never forget .