A disgrace

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As the boardroom have no responsibility for setting the coaching teams wages that was done by the government. Charlie as you are well aware was about to make cuts when the leaks strangely appeared about the ultimatium to McCoist about his coaches and the whyte nonsensical card was played by board members who have since been removed, a card that cost us another pretty penny.

What about setting their own generous bonuses?

Your getting a bit crafty there

Wasn't a 700k pay off and he's only on a grand a month as a consultant

That's only his basic.If he actually does any consulting ( on what ? no cunt actually knows ) then there will no doubt be further remuneration.

As they say where Charlie comes from...."You don't get owt for nowt " and he'll make fucking sure of that.

The good thing is MColl and King have got his number and his shares are plummeting in value because they're not biting. His little plan of propping up the share price has gone tits up..... (tu)

What about setting their own generous bonuses?

Like it or not that is how business works, boards make financial decisions the vast majority disliked by their customers, who do you want to set the bonus system, while I may not agree with the monies being paid out by the club I realise that we still have a club due to the efforts of Charlie, for that alone he is worth every penny.

Like it or not that is how business works, boards make financial decisions the vast majority disliked by their customers, who do you want to set the bonus system, while I may not agree with the monies being paid out by the club I realise that we still have a club due to the efforts of Charlie, for that alone he is worth every penny.

:lol:

Quiet night the night Imran?

I'll always be grateful for what Charles did last year but at the same time, it's certainly not worth every penny if the club is running out of cash.

He's back for the big pay off after milking the Club for a fortune in bonuses.

But it's not going to plan because no cunt's giving him what he wants.

Eat it up Charlie.

He is a CONSULTANT.

What does he want? Who isn't giving him what he wants?

Eat what up?

You're talking utter utter shite

Even some of the Green admirers on here think it is ridiculous that directors should be paid bonuses for on-the-field performances rather than financial performance. Do you agree that Green should have been able to double his salary because the team won Division 3?

I didn't say it was right, I said it was already known pre-IPO and people like you said nothing. Ally and his 2 pals take out more than the directors. Are you going to give them the same abuse?

That's only his basic.If he actually does any consulting ( on what ? no cunt actually knows ) then there will no doubt be further remuneration.

As they say where Charlie comes from...."You don't get owt for nowt " and he'll make fucking sure of that.

The good thing is MColl and King have got his number and his shares are plummeting in value because they're not biting. His little plan of propping up the share price has gone tits up..... (tu)

It was clearly stated at the Thursday meeting that Green gets £1k per month and that is it. He is a consultant and not on the board.

I think you are not one of ours and are only here to make trouble. When did you join RM ???????????

23 hours as a member !!!!!!

BTW I know what consulting he does.

He is a CONSULTANT.

What does he want? Who isn't giving him what he wants?

Eat what up?

You're talking utter utter shite

1. What does he consult on ? I know of no other Club that has a Consultant.

2. He wants his pound of flesh but McColl and King won't give him it - he's getting the middle of a donut.

3. Eat up all the shite that's coming his way.

4. Your man's been rumbled and will be on his way sooner rather than later.

5. It's not shite - it's fact.