A disgrace

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The polls on here and FF along with the chanting today tell me all I need to know.

So in this case I believe I am indeed representative of the majorty opinion.

To be honest I don't a toss about your beliefs. I bet someone like you believes all kinds of shit things.

whereas paying players and management team the same or more to beat amateurs and part timers is cool is it?

My opinion is the whole wage structure of the club is wrong , players and manager included , we should be building funds in readiness for the top league , however it looks the opposite , hoping I'm wrong though

My opinion is the whole wage structure of the club is wrong , players and manager included , we should be building funds in readiness for the top league , however it looks the opposite , hoping I'm wrong though

out of all the guys paid funny money the now, if any of them deserve it (they dont) then i would put green and co first as they have either put the money in, or rounded up the people needed to put the money in, that was required to save our club last summer

the rest are playing teams that are not far away from junior level, QP are amateurs ffs, yet our management team and some players are getting a cool 500k a year

shower of robbing bastards

out of all the guys paid funny money the now, if any of them deserve it (they dont) then i would put green and co first as they have either put the money in, or rounded up the people needed to put the money in, that was required to save our club last summer

the rest are playing teams that are not far away from junior level, QP are amateurs ffs, yet our management team and some players are getting a cool 500k a year

shower of robbing bastards

Aye and your anger is still aimed at the same folk, who designs the wage structure and amounts? Ally McCoist? Good one.

Far from a majority if you're going by the Ibrox crowd today. Or if they want him out they still believe he's due respect.

He's not due any respect, none at all. He's back to take yet more money out of the club and the supporters know it. Thankfully his time's just about up.

Aye and your anger is still aimed at the same folk, who designs the wage structure and amounts? Ally McCoist? Good one.

my anger is aimed at them all for taking an obscene wage out of the club, but when fans start picking up on just green and co's wage then they need told that mccoist and co are doing the same thing

the ally brigade seem hell bent on reminding everyone about greens wage, but then stick their head in the sand and their thumb up their arses when they are reminded that our management team are paid well over a million quid to stand at the sidelines praying to god that we can bludgeon our way to the win

my anger is aimed at them all for taking an obscene wage out of the club, but when fans start picking up on just green and co's wage then they need told that mccoist and co are doing the same thing

the ally brigade seem hell bent on reminding everyone about greens wage, but then stick their head in the sand and their thumb up their arses when they are reminded that our management team are paid well over a million quid to stand at the sidelines praying to god that we can bludgeon our way to the win

Who gave McCoist his wage?

He's not due any respect, none at all. He's back to take yet more money out of the club and the supporters know it. Thankfully his time's just about up.

Laughable. He took a salary and worked bloody hard for it. You have him as some sort of charlatan, explain how other than it suits your agenda

The SDM regime was far from perfect, but not many fans were complaining when the team was winning 9 in a row and reaching the semis of the CL. Latterly the overdraft was under control. He only had to sell to Whyte because Lloyds shat it over the BTC. So yes, today's Board is the worst in the club's history.

It's almost as if nothing ever happened before Murray.

The faceless board that saw Jock Wallace off the premises after winning a treble must be in with a shout.