A disgrace

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. I see you understand employment law ;)

Imagine the reaction if he didn't honour Sally's contract, not to mention the legality of it.

Sheeple

I'm no great supporter of Ally as a manager but that's fucking tim talk, not looking like much of a rangers fan.

my anger is aimed at them all for taking an obscene wage out of the club, but when fans start picking up on just green and co's wage then they need told that mccoist and co are doing the same thing

the ally brigade seem hell bent on reminding everyone about greens wage, but then stick their head in the sand and their thumb up their arses when they are reminded that our management team are paid well over a million quid to stand at the sidelines praying to god that we can bludgeon our way to the win

A very taig like trait at that!

Some people can only get their heads around a pantomime narrative: 'baddies' and 'goodies'. Our situation is complicated, drawn-out and often obscured by terrible journalism. It doesn't surprise me - not as a fan of our club, but as a football fan - that a portion of our support is determined to see the various, mucky shades of grey as black-and-white. As long as they're a minority, it's not a problem.

Nail on the head.

I'm no great supporter of Ally as a manager but that's fucking tim talk, not looking like much of a rangers fan.

A man that lets down a war veteran not once but twice, yet can find time to attend a Love In with the Union Bears. Couple this with delivering the most shameful results in our history and you can appreciate why I will call him whatever the fuck I want

A man that lets down a war veteran not once but twice, yet can find time to attend a Love In with the Union Bears. Couple this with delivering the most shameful results in our history and you can appreciate why I will call him whatever the fuck I want

You hate him, don't you ?

Just admit it and move on with your life.

.....And you remind me of a guy that calls Rangers supporters that don't share your opinion "windy lickers"

Get your facts right and I do know you and your ilk struggle with facts. It was another poster who used ''windy'', I used ''winday''. Now hurray along and keep doing great work on behalf of our haters. BTW, always pay attention to the detail, because that's the bit that gets you deep into the brown stuff.