A disgrace

Get your facts right and I do know you and your ilk struggle with facts. It was another poster who used ''windy'', I used ''winday''. Now hurray along and keep doing great work on behalf of our haters. BTW, always pay attention to the detail, because that's the bit that gets you deep into the brown stuff.

Not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, are you ?

Or should that be Shaun Deleer .... :pipe:

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don"t believe I should or need to hide my support for the man who saved The Rangers, I am more than happy for it to be "screamingly obvious".

You on the other hand are an other story an ingrate.

The man who fronted the consortium who saved The Rangers (tu)

The man who fronted the consortium who saved The Rangers (tu)

What difference does that make? Along with the fans, Charles and his consortium saved Rangers. Real Rangers Men wanted us without paying up.

Some of us have manners and show thanks and respect, not sheeple fighting someone elses fight

What difference does that make? Along with the fans, Charles and his consortium saved Rangers. Real Rangers Men wanted us without paying up.

Some of us have manners and show thanks and respect, not sheeple fighting someone elses fight

I was making the point if Green hadn't lead the consortium someone else would have, he didn't save Rangers single handedly nor is he above criticism.

Not that I agree with the chants today, I was just making the point.

I was making the point if Green hadn't lead the consortium someone else would have, he didn't save Rangers single handedly nor is he above criticism.

Not that I agree with the chants today, I was just making the point.

What a sully argument. If your ma had swingers she would be your dad. He did confront the consortium.

The banner saying the current board are the worst in our history, what a fucking embarrassment considering the current board help us rise up from the shambles the previous two boards put us in

Honestly some fans are a fucking joke

They appear to have short memories and have forgotten that Whytes board was borderline fucking criminal.

What a sully argument. If your ma had swingers she would be your dad. He did confront the consortium.

Not a silly argument when people are spouting pish implying if it wasn't for Green we wouldn't have a club today.

If he nor his consortium came chances are we wouldn't?

No just the consortium. They approached him, if he knocked them back I;m sure they would have still went forward with it.

Look I'm not a tbk fanboy, I would prefer they stayed back from our club too.

A man that lets down a war veteran not once but twice, yet can find time to attend a Love In with the Union Bears. Couple this with delivering the most shameful results in our history and you can appreciate why I will call him whatever the fuck I want

No, you wont. Not if you want to remain on here.

Can you please tell me who was buying us if Green and his investors never showed up.

There were other suitor's, Brian Kennedy for starters. Unfortunately only one guy was getting the gig - his partner in crime was making sure of that. The shyster had it all going to plan until Green shafted him.

Do you seriously believe that Rangers were going to vanish if Green hadn't appeared on the scene ? OMFG.

Do you really foresee him making valuable contributions to the forum in future? Don't give him an ultimatum, just ban the clown.

He has 400 posts and some of them have been bang on the money IIRC, especially the ones regarding mini and his mob.

I have given a warning, the last guy to call him that got a warning before we banned him too. Level playing field and all that.