The Union Bears = Embarrassment

GOAT

Their chants, their banners, their shite just as embarrassing as the current pish going on behind the scenes.

I was starting to respect them a bit more these days, not anymore, a fucking embarrassment, a joke.

Wankers.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the soap opera banner but that works both ways here, it's not about apportioning all the blame to Green it's about time everyone put all their personal agenda's to the side and started putting the club first!

McColl/Murray/RST//Union Bears/Furry/Rangers Standard/McMurdo that includes every single last one of you, sick of these cvnts preaching to the support when they're equally as guilty as all the other chancers.

They are being used for internal politics and need to fucking stop it now.Chasing investors away and giving the fucking media ammunition to ridicule us.

Sadly I think you're correct and that's a long way from what the Union Bears originally set out to do.

the union bears are our very own green brigade, a fucking disgrace of an organisation that are beginning to think they are above everyone else including the law

Agreed. A bunch of neds who are a disgrace to the club and the Rangers family.