The Union Bears = Embarrassment

GOAT

I can assure you the union bears didnt greet Charles green one bit when he walked into bf1, maybe you are confused with season ticket holders in bf1 that Charles green got pictures with? Not much the ub could do if the CEO at the time walked into one of his sections at ibrox?

Lol, its never the Union Bears like there was no members on Tuesday eh

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, its never the Union Bears like there was no members on Tuesday eh

No our fault if people post inaccuracies on forums is it?

You can PM me the name of this member(s) you think attended the game if you like? Not sure why its even being brought up but we didn't attend as a group and I'm positive not one member went.

I can assure you the union bears didnt greet Charles green one bit when he walked into bf1, maybe you are confused with season ticket holders in bf1 that Charles green got pictures with? Not much the ub could do if the CEO at the time walked into one of his sections at ibrox?

Nice try at rewriting history but I was in the East Enclosure and I know exactly what I saw and it contrasts starkly with your interpretation of what happened.

You can PM me the name of this member(s) you think attended the game if you like? Not sure why its even being brought up but we didn't attend as a group and I'm positive not one member went.

Well you go to your forum or text around and ask what I said. The Group officially wasn't there, nor was the banner, but there were at least 2 members albeit I think many more. Plus your groupies.

Did you not say you'd wouldn't be back in Green came back? All talk, never thrown a stone in anger yet think you are Ultras lol

I'd rather after how you embarrassed yourselves as a group today you don't attend in the future, either that or you actually just concentrate on supporting the team, instead of acting like tarriers.

There was nothing wrong with their banner regarding the soap opera surrounding our club,

Chants were a bit OTT though

The soap opera banner and what they done afterwards, was just pure irony.

Thought some of the stuff today was cringe worthy. I really don't get some of the hatred towards Charles Green. Fine, if you dont like him or dont want him at the club, some of the stuff he has come out with is a bit OTT but saying he doesnt care about the club? Some of his comments would prove otherwise. What ever people think of him, at the end of the day, he is a businessman, yes, he is in this for money but for him to make money, Rangers need to be a success on and off the park and if he didnt "care" about Rangers then we would be in a hell of a worse position than we are now...

Thought some of the stuff today was cringe worthy. I really don't get some of the hatred towards Charles Green. Fine, if you dont like him or dont want him at the club, some of the stuff he has come out with is a bit OTT but saying he doesnt care about the club? Some of his comments would prove otherwise. What ever people think of him, at the end of the day, he is a businessman, yes, he is in this for money but for him to make money, Rangers need to be a success on and off the park and if he didnt "care" about Rangers then we would be in a hell of a worse position than we are now...

Didn't want to just say something in case I was wrong but think I walked past you coming out of the game mate. :lol:

Out of order fuck all, they fucking embarrassed themselves.

Coming from the man who was happy to go against the wishes of the club for his own selfish reasons to attend tannadice! I don't agree with the chants or banners but your attitude and comments here towards fellow fans who are maybe naively buying into media hype but do support the club week in week out are even more "embarrassing"....

Coming from the man who was happy to go against the wishes of the club for his own selfish reasons to attend tannadice! I don't agree with the chants or banners but your attitude and comments here towards fellow fans who are maybe naively buying into media hype but do support the club week in week out are even more "embarrassing"....

:lol:

That's my reply to that.

:lol:

That's my reply to that.

Yeah pretty much sums you up....waste of space!

Anyone who attacks fellow fans and uses the language you have in this thread should be ashamed to call themselves a rangers fan regardless of your justifications....

His attitude toward anyone who doesn't fit in to his tiny bubble of what a Rangers fan should be, is embarrassing.