The Union Bears = Embarrassment

GOAT

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill tell you who didn't care about the club...Craig Whyte. Charles does care and yes he cares about making money too. So should we all. We want our club to be successful again. Prove that he alone has not strived to do that with the investors he helped bring to the club.

UB, I have loved your singing, bouncing and bringing fun to the game, but some of your ridiculous chanting today was just not on. Even if you don't want him here, keep the sh*tty politics off the park. Players don't need to endure 90 minutes of garbage anymore than we do. How on earth does that lift the team when they are playing?! It is inconsiderate and it is negativity like that that brings the enjoyment of the game down.

You might not like what we are saying, but it needs to be said. Wake up and bring the good atmosphere back. Leave the politics alone. Kids don't need to hear it neither.

I was cringing at points today listening to them!

Half of the people chanting/singing are daft wee boys that don't know any better but because other people are singing they join in and that is what the UB/BO done today people who couldn't tell you a single thing about the goings on at board level joined in with the UB/BP because they think they should.

Like it or not the groups have a certain influence over some of the fans and to start bring banners out against the club, board etc is a step too far, I'm sure the players and that are really motivated when they here people singing, "Charlie get to fuck"...

I will say one thing, as much as people on this board and other boards spout there shite about picking sides, time to fight, green out, blah blah blah...I think it was shown today that of all the fans at the game only a very small minority got involved in the anti-green, sack the board stuff and as they say so often its the fans that matter...the same fans that decided not to get involved!

No supporter trust, fan group, teenage kids with banner and flags speak for me and today was quite frankly embarrassing!

wish I had read this...pretty much echoed a lot of what you posted.

More than entitled to voice there opinion not that I agreed with the frequency of the Green chants , but if it bothers people so much then start singing something different to drown them out. Can't understand the hatred for them in this thread, they do a great job.

More than entitled to voice there opinion not that I agreed with the frequency of the Green chants , but if it bothers people so much then start singing something different to drown them out. Can't understand the hatred for them in this thread, they do a great job.

I know some people aren't keen on them but I would say hatred is taking it a bit far. Lets be honest, most of them are wee boys and I would say the average age is around 15-18. Easily led and by listening to other people calling for demos etc then this is the type of fan that will jump for things like that. Stick to singing songs supporting the team and our traditions.

They were a disgrace and do not represent season ticket holders, get them to fuck bunch of fannies every last one off them.

They represent themselves and they are season ticket holders!

You don't have to agree with their views, actions, songs or banners but they are rangers fans and all this hostility and use of derogatory terms is pathetic and some of you need to take a step back and have a word with yourself!

They were a disgrace and do not represent season ticket holders, get them to fuck bunch of fannies every last one off them.

This is exactly the sort of view I would expect from the biggest Tim who frequently visits torbett towers, not a so called bear. Shocking

Some of the language being used, & directed at fellow Bears is shocking IMO. They have every right to sing & shout whatever they feel ( within the sectarian boundaries) like, as have we all, if you don't like what they're singing, sing your own songs then. I do not agree with their viewpoint, but, I respect their opinion as a fellow Bear. WATP

Didnt see the problem with the banners? Infact most people I was talking to wanted Green and the board out. Absolute leeches raking in millions from us.

Actually seen a big change in the UB this year, Leaning towards traditions now. To call them a embarrassment is a joke.