The Union Bears = Embarrassment

GOAT

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the wee boys in Stone Island jackets and Adidas Gazelles the Union Bears? I thought the Union Bears all wore their Union Bears merchandise like hoodies and t-shirts.

I'd imagine UB members wear whatever the fuck they want, like anyone else..

Oh, and I'd trust everyone saying "wankers" etc will approach them and tell them the same thing the next time they see them at Ibrox, rather than behind a keyboard. (members and not 13 year olds in UB tees)

Oh, and fuck CG :)

Oh, and I'd trust everyone saying "wankers" etc will approach them and tell them the same thing the next time they see them at Ibrox, rather than behind a keyboard. (members and not 13 year olds in UB tees)

You say that like they are some sort of gang who would tear yer face off :lol:

Oh aye, then I'll go down to the public park and tell the neds sitting on the swings necking buckie that they are scum who should be put down for societies good.

Why the fuck should anyone do what you say, is it so the UB neds in question can give them a kicking or a slashing/glassing?

Oh and when CG wins the day I hope you stand by your principles and we never see you at Ibrox again.

Oh aye, then I'll go down to the public park and tell the neds sitting on the swings necking buckie that they are scum who should be put down for societies good.

Why the fuck should anyone do what you say, is it so the UB neds in question can give them a kicking or a slashing/glassing?

Oh and when CG wins the day I hope you stand by your principles and we never see you at Ibrox again.

Neds :lol:

1st Jan will tell ye different..

What will they do, fire their water pistols at me. :7325:

They represent themselves and they are season ticket holders!

You don't have to agree with their views, actions, songs or banners but they are rangers fans and all this hostility and use of derogatory terms is pathetic and some of you need to take a step back and have a word with yourself!

This :)

I find everything about this pathetic and wearing - from the actions and chanting by the UB's on Saturday, the utter hostility directed at them on here and elsewhere and the never ending boardroom saga.

It's all one big grubby mess.

yeah but remember this is the internet. its always a bitchfest when theres keyboards involved

where as face to face it would be a different story and all over and sorted lot quicker too :7325:

Perhaps we may disagree with what the UB and BO were singing/chanting on Saturday but they are entitled to their opinion.

I do feel that they should be more involved in backing the team tho than attempting to influence what goes on in the boardroom .

Personally I think that the other 42,000 fans sitting on their hands throughout the game and politely clapping occasionally is more of an embarrassment than a couple of thousand at best chanting a few anti Green sentiments.

Ibrox should be bouncing every week and if it wasn't for BF1 it would be like a fucking morgue with the tut tut and shush mob in full attendance.

Sorry for upsetting you, can you see to it I am not targeted by UB members I have pissed off. Thanks a d sorry once again :)