The Union Bears = Embarrassment

GOAT

The rest of the stadium blanks every song. doh

My part of the Bill Struth doesn't. The Copland are usually signing 'Kumbaya' as we're into the second verse of 'Build My Gallows', the Club Deck is filled with tourists who got lost on the way to "E-din-booo-rooh Castle" the Govan is a sweetie-wrapper-fest and both east and west enclosures are too busy waving to the players doing warm-ups on the track to even notice. :pipe:

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my vantage point in the Bill Struth it appeared this section was the only section singing this nonsense, the rest of the stadium blanked them.........so in other words, those chanting the anti-Board/Green stuff are in a very small minority.

And your point is? if it was blanked, why is their a 22 page thread on here about it?

Group spoke up for what they have concerns for, not the whole Rangers support. UB dont speak for Rangers' fans, sooner people realize that the better.

Wait what are people actually arguing about?

If anyone is sticking up for the board that has just wasted £20m+, I really do not know what to say.

UB were spot on with there banners, Green and his money grabbers time is up.

they did not fucking watse 20 million FFS. Do some research and dont believe everything you are told.

They are guilty of giving themselves stupid bonuses. The rest of the money will be accounted for and spent on things from the share prospective.

At most, a couple of mil has been "wasted" by the board.

Thing with this new bunch that want in, they will reap all the benefits of the work done by the current board

Edmiston house, the albion carpark the airport shop, the sponsorship deals are all things put in place from the current board.

See when people use phrases like "wasted £20 million" and shite like that, it just makes me think they spend too much time conversing with tarriers, I have some taig acquaintances, but I do not speak to them about football as I have to put up with nonsense that is spread through their forums and then spread to gullible Rangers fans who spread it on here. Dont listen to tim propaganda.

See when people use phrases like "wasted £20 million" and shite like that, it just makes me think they spend too much time conversing with tarriers, I have some taig acquaintances, but I do not speak to them about football as I have to put up with nonsense that is spread through their forums and then spread to gullible Rangers fans who spread it on here. Dont listen to tim propaganda.

Heed firmly in the sand.

Fans like your attitude helped us not one bit last year.

they did not fucking watse 20 million FFS. Do some research and dont believe everything you are told.

They are guilty of giving themselves stupid bonuses. The rest of the money will be accounted for and spent on things from the share prospective.

At most, a couple of mil has been "wasted" by the board.

Thing with this new bunch that want in, they will reap all the benefits of the work done by the current board

Edmiston house, the albion carpark the airport shop, the sponsorship deals are all things put in place from the current board.

Well it is wasted if we only have 10 million left (not taig propaganda, straight from the boards mouth, whether to believe it or not). We need fresh investment or else we will be fucked, again. Reckon we should of had waited to we were stable to buy Ed house, Car park and shops etc.

(tu)

Well it is wasted if we only have 10 million left (not taig propaganda, straight from the boards mouth, whether to believe it or not). We need fresh investment or else we will be fucked, again. Reckon we should of had waited to we were stable to buy Ed house, Car park and shops etc.

We were renting the car park, so we no longer have that payment to make.

It is now a source of income every home game, That is called business sense and just highlights how much Murray and his board arse fucked us.

it isnt wased if its gonna bring us in income, or save us money. All the things i listed will do that.

Spent does not equal wasted, no matter how you dress it up.