The Union Bears = Embarrassment

GOAT

The title of your post is appalling , these are fellow fans concerned for the club with a different view from you

Sorry what? Exactly what was appalling in my post?

If you mean the OP then you'll find that wasn't me, not that I disagree entirely with it!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do they think they are above the law? What did they do that would suggest that. Slevering nonsense.

how about their shambolic behaviour last season when they obstructed the police from doing their job

of course they were subjected to horrific abuse that night, im sure the pictures of said abuse will be posted in due course

Was in the 'family section' directly above them and could have done without having to try and shield my 6 year old's ears from their pish every 2 mins.

Used to be a positive, but not if they're discouraging other fans from attending games.

Who's bright idea was it to put the UBs and Family Section in the same stand? Some nugget probably got a 100% bonus for that one....

Was in the 'family section' directly above them and could have done without having to try and shield my 6 year old's ears from their pish every 2 mins.

Used to be a positive, but not if they're discouraging other fans from attending games.

Who's bright idea was it to put the UBs and Family Section in the same stand? Some nugget probably got a 100% bonus for that one....

i bet the blue order massively regret joining up with the UB now

The "sack the board" chants were the biggest embarrassment of the day. For the record I trust no-one in this saga. But you're just embarrassing the club the same way these clowns are aswell. Shameful.

Why would that be? Because of todays joint action expressing our opinions on the going ons?

Doubt it.

no because of the shite they continue to bring into the mix

the blue order were always about rangers songs, now they have been swallowed up by the political nonsense of the UB

the union bears are our very own green brigade, a fucking disgrace of an organisation that are beginning to think they are above everyone else including the law

They will love that statement, fellow ultras and all that. UB members defending the Plastic Na Fianna, actively funding terrorism and ethnic cleansing in our country. Fellow Ultras? They are a fucking IRA team masquerading as football ultras and the defence or sympathy to them is a disgrace.

The "sack the board" chants were the biggest embarrassment of the day. For the record I trust no-one in this saga. But you're just embarrassing the club the same way these clowns are aswell. Shameful.

I think this should be the mentality for all Rangers fan just now, make them prove we can trust them!

They are being used for internal politics and need to fucking stop it now.Chasing investors away and giving the fucking media ammunition to ridicule us.

Could you name an investor who has been confirmed as having been 'chased away' by them? One will do.

And who wouldn't think the media would be struggling for things to write about Rangers of late if it wasn't for them.

:000000082:

tell that to the dougballs that chanted....wait for it....... utter shite that had fuck all to do with the football on the park :dry:

Chants that had nothing to do with football, first time for everything.

Wonder if they were singing about Paul Murray, if we would be reading the same posts.

C'mon we know the score.

I like them and I like what they bring to the stadium with the colour and singing and trying their best to create an atmosphere. Sat with them last year and although I didn't today and won't be for the first few home games due to Season Ticket issues but hoping to get back soon.

However, I have to admit I don't agree with any of their views. I'm not sure if they all have the same views because one guy has one and it spreads. The "FUCK MIKE ASHLEY" banner at a reserve game last season was terrible. I understand it was not a banner belonging to the group but still. The club needs money to operate, without money we are done - as we almost saw last Summer. Any investor in the club is welcome by me and should be by all supporters and shouldn't be chased out. Although, it could be argued Green isn't an investor as such.

Again, they have their positives but sometimes let themselves down. It can sometimes come across as though they are putting the views of all supporters forward but they aren't and, just because they are a large group, they are singled out for expressing that opinion. If there was another group somewhere else in the stadium and were expressing their opinion through banners etc they would probably get slated as well.

All in all, they are a breath of fresh air on match days. Far better than sitting with a silent stadium and nothing to spur the lads on. The one thing that I think they fail to understand is that the club needs finance, particularly until we get back to European football. That is absolutely crucial.

the union bears are our very own green brigade, a fucking disgrace of an organisation that are beginning to think they are above everyone else including the law

Said that on here last season, and was slated for it. Glad others see it.

i bet the blue order massively regret joining up with the UB now

i bet they do.