The Union Bears = Embarrassment

GOAT

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union Bears critics seem to be those who are or were in the Green camp. UB keep it up it`s about opinions!

No its about them acting like spoiled brats who threaten to chuck their toys out the pram if they dont get their way

Mind their whole wind and pish speech about what they would do if walter was pushed out of the boardroom, even though walter didnt want the fucking job in the first place

Is this thread for fucking real! It's their own opinion and they have every bit of free will to express it, if your so bothered the stand up and speak,, its not their fault the share a section with over 200 people who share the same views, absolute joke calling fellow fans wankers!

Union Bears critics seem to be those who are or were in the Green camp. UB keep it up it`s about opinions!

I don't give a fuck what camp your in, they embarrassed themselves. They might aswell have started tossing Mars Bars at the directors box. Dragging us down to tarrier level.

Oh and once again, I'm in no camp. I'm in Rangers, and that's it.

Are the the young boys who cut about in Adidas Gazelles, chequered shirts and Stone Island jackets part of the Union Bears? They've came from nowhere and every away game, you're guaranteed to see groups of at least five of them; all dressed identically.

I love the atmosphere that the Union Bears bring to Ibrox, it's brilliant and while I've agreed with a lot of their views, today just seemed like an uneducated, petulant protest.

Is this thread for fucking real! It's their own opinion and they have every bit of free will to express it, unlike the majority of arm chair fans who just sit on this and post about the game, its not their fault the share a section with over 200 people who share the same views, absolute joke calling fellow fans wankers!

Their opinion embarrassed themselves and now all we're going to have in the media is Rangers support in turmoil and all the other pish, when in actual fact a few spotty specky weans made a banner and started a chant. Wee wanks the lot of them.

Is this thread for fucking real! It's their own opinion and they have every bit of free will to express it, if your so bothered the stand up and speak,, its not their fault the share a section with over 200 people who share the same views, absolute joke calling fellow fans wankers!

I was at the game today to watch/support the team not sing in defence of or against the people lucky enough to be running our club!!

Unfortunately I now have to agree that they are young boys being used as pawns in a bigger game that they don't seem to understand!!

Their opinion embarrassed themselves and now all we're going to have in the media is Rangers support in turmoil and all the other pish, when in actual fact a few spotty specky weans made a banner and started a chant. Wee wanks the lot of them.

They have said from the start that they don't like green and have backed their opinion strongly against him, so why would they be embarrassed?

They have said from the start that they don't like green and have backed their opinion strongly against him, so why would they be embarrassed?

That is nonsense, so what was that all about when they welcomed Green for photo op's in the BF1????

That is nonsense, so what was that all about when they welcomed Green for photo op's in the BF1????

I can assure you the union bears didnt greet Charles green one bit when he walked into bf1, maybe you are confused with season ticket holders in bf1 that Charles green got pictures with? Not much the ub could do if the CEO at the time walked into one of his sections at ibrox?