The Union Bears = Embarrassment

GOAT

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you name an investor who has been confirmed as having been 'chased away' by them? One will do.

And who wouldn't think the media would be struggling for things to write about Rangers of late if it wasn't for them.

Wasn't Bill Miller chased away by them? Or that was his excuse anyway?

I totally agree with most people, they were an embarrassment today. Worst part was the paper rolls, it just disrupted the game at a point where Rangers were in a good rhythm. I don't know why they're allowed in with those.

I hate it when the commentators talk as if their banners represent the views of the Rangers support.

You had faith in the likes of TBK to step up?

Cant stand TBK still cant but Rangers would not have died if Green never appeared. I appreciate what he did but him and the board he appointed are bleeding us dry and if they continue to do so we will be in the shit again.

Ask yourself this, what do you care more about Charles Green or Rangers?

You dony need to reply to this becsuse this is the last I'm saying on it tonight.

Cant stand TBK still cant but Rangers would not have died if Green never appeared. I appreciate what he did but him and the board he appointed are bleeding us dry and if they continue to do so we will be in the shit again.

Ask yourself this, what do you care more about Charles Green or Rangers?

You dony need to reply to this becsuse this is the last I'm saying on it tonight.

Whatever our differences of opinion Ryan i'm sure you've seen enough of me to know what I care about.

The OP wants fan ownership yet acts like this when something happens he doesn't like.

Cheers for proving fan ownership wont work GOAT.

Doesn't prove a thing other than the Union Dobbears or the blue brigade as I'm going to call them from now on, embarrassed themselves and lost a lot of peoples respect for them.

End the soap opera they say? They're now part of it the fucking wankers.

Whatever our differences of opinion Ryan i'm sure you've seen enough of me to know what I care about.

I wouldnt say we have too many differences tbh, we both want what's best for Rangers and that's all that matters.

It was rhetoric. I know you want what's best for Rangers but I'm sure you got my point.

Doesn't prove a thing other than the Union Dobbears or the blue brigade as I'm going to call them from now on, embarrassed themselves and lost a lot of peoples respect for them.

End the soap opera they say? They're now part of it the fucking wankers.

Once again you've proved my point that fan ownership will not work.

I think Green has played his role in Rangers and should NEVER have come back.

Furthermore a Consultant is seen and not heard, he should NEVER have given that interview, that is conduct unbecoming of Rangers FC

To balance it, Ally's reaction was out of order too.

Now, turning to the UB. I actually thought the atmosphere was a lot better on Tuesday night, it was passionate and the songs were spontaneous.

The UB IMO are just like performing seals and it is the same stuff week in, week out.

I think, like Charles Green, they too have run out of time and either need to come up with new ideas or disband.

Great game today and people starting threads about a very very very small minority of our support ! That's the fucking embarrassment.

Doing the fucking scum and scum medias for them.

Well done all involved.

Great game today and people starting threads about a very very very small minority of our support ! That's the fucking embarrassment.

Doing the fucking scum and scum medias for them.

Well done all involved.

There's plenty of other threads to talk about the game, this is to talk about how the Blue Brigade embarrassed themselves today.

The ub could be a great concept. It is just unfortunate that they are so easily politically manipulated.

This could only work if they were not politically motivated as you say.

AND they liven up the routines and change things.

Too predictable these days and they are frankly, rather dull.

Goat, ive asked you a few times now with no reply. Why do you care so much what the group have to say, when they dont speak for you?

If we claimed to speak for the whole support, i'd understand. But we don't..

Some people are going to have the same views as the group, some won't. We only speak for the members off the group.

Goat, ive asked you a few times now with no reply. Why do you care so much what the group have to say, when they dont speak for you?

Some people are going to have the same views as the group, some won't. We only speak for the members off the group.

No one is saying that you do not have the right to protest.

There is a time and place for that however and in the past your group has got it horrendously wrong on many occasions.

You have to expect there to be criticism if you are going to have a view in any situation that some disagree with.

Instead if whining about it, man up and come up with something constructive to say, like perhaps explain your position.

Furthermore your group has become a bit stale, maybe you should concentrate more on supporting the club and less on the politics.

The group dont speak for you, so i don't know why you are getting upset about it?

They should stop insinuating that they do! Its no more their club than yours or mine. The 'we want our' club back would suggest they think they are the only fans who care about Rangers.

Maybe the anti CG camp could have a whip round and make CG an offer based on what they collect on top of what McColl and Murray can scrape together.

There's plenty of other threads to talk about the game, this is to talk about how the Blue Brigade embarrassed themselves today.

Like I say doing the scums job for them. United we stand and all that shit. I don't agree with most of their stuff FFs let it go for one fucking day and enjoy . It's not as if they burning effigies and praising satan. Get a fucking grip .

I'm guessing by the "we" comment you're part of that group. Let me tell you what's wrong with today your group made an arse of themselves and embarrassed the club and our support.

"Sack the board"

The most embarrassing chant I've ever heard at Ibrox. Pure tarrier behaviour. Wankers the lot of them.

You disagree with the way Rangers fans acted so you resorted to name calling, something that would happen far too often if the fans were in charge.

I called them wankers because they are acting like them. I'm sure plenty of fans in Germany have fans tha argue and call each other wankers and embarrass the others.