The Union Bears = Embarrassment

GOAT

Can't see the big issue myself to be honest. Surely they like anyone else are entitled to express their opinion on how our club is currently being run. Personally speaking I love the atmosphere they bring whenever im lucky enough to make a game nowadays & I would love more of the young bears to get involved making the section a lot bigger in the future. Im not interested in the politics of it all though as can't find the time to keep up but remember these lads are part the Rangers family so perhaps best to cut out the snide remarks & keep it civil if you disagree with them or the points they make.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im all for fans supporting the team and singing their encouragement for the entire game, but today was a disgrace. Throwing numerous toilet rolls onto the pitch, Black and co clearing them to the side, then throwing more on. No wonder many booed them. They are becoming just as obnoxious as the lot across the City's "uber mob" are

We would all like to see exactly who is being paid how much and who has shares and how many but no member of the board will come out and say it and I do not know the reason why??? I think they are all just looking after their investment. Some in the past may have invested millions in shares but if that value has gone down they will look at any way to get it back to where it was. These people did not get to where they are [ having millions to invest] without being very shrewd. And lets face it, they may invest a few million and even lose a few million but they are not like you or I where going to a match has knock on effects on your whole family life. Millions of pounds to them is just numbers on a bank statement, theyre not worried about paying the electric bill or car insurance are they!!! I don't trust any of them 100%. Walter was on the board why is he so silent now that he has left??

Thank fuck the real fans at games are nothing like those on here. Not at any point did I feel embarrassed at the game,in fact I am more embarrassed by the shocking comments towards our fellow fans on here,especially when you allow Celtic fans to come read them.

I was at the game...

Thank fuck the real fans at games are nothing like those on here. Not at any point did I feel embarrassed at the game,in fact I am more embarrassed by the shocking comments towards our fellow fans on here,especially when you allow Celtic fans to come read them.

Although I agree with alot of posts re the banners and chanting the comments and language used to describe fellow rangers fans is an absolute disgrace....

I enjoy the UB's enthusiasm but at no time have I ever felt they represent or speak for me as a rangers fan which is fine. Why others are getting so upset about the views expressed by a group if supporters that don't represent them is beyond me....fair enough don't agree with it but the animosity and derogatory comments are the real embarrassment here!

I see one poster is trying to compare the UB's to ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ which if it wasn't so laughable would be an insult....

Although I agree with alot of posts re the banners and chanting the comments and language used to describe fellow rangers fans is an absolute disgrace....

I enjoy the UB's enthusiasm but at no time have I ever felt they represent or speak for me as a rangers fan which is fine. Why others are getting so upset about the views expressed by a group if supporters that don't represent them is beyond me....fair enough don't agree with it but the animosity and derogatory comments are the real embarrassment here!

I see one poster is trying to compare the UB's to ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ which if it wasn't so laughable would be an insult....

this explains the feeling behind my drunk comment more succinctly than I ever could.

It's not like this forum exists in some parallel universe - plenty of people go to the games then come home and post on here.

You just don't know what the opinions of everyone at the game is except the people you specifically talk to.

It's not like this forum exists in some parallel universe - plenty of people go to the games then come home and post on here.

You just don't know what the opinions of everyone at the game is except the people you specifically talk to.

I go to all the games and I came on here and voiced my opinion about a selection of the UB's chants today. I am grateful for the atmosphere they create and if I could be in there with them I would, I also wouldnt have a go at them in a derogatory manner. Some of their stuff today though was uncalled for and cringe worthy.

pretty amusing when you post along with the great Bill Struths comments of tolerance.

I do tolerate them...to a point.

BUT when they get political and their routines become tired and predictable, my tolerance wears thin.

They bore me now and they bore a lot of people.

The atmosphere on Tuesday night was far more genuine and superior to today.

Something I wonder about the UB - do they all coincidentally agree on every issue or are there leaders who dictate to the rest what they are going to campaign about?

A very worthwhile and interesting point.

I have never known any collective group to unanimously agree on everything! look at this forum to prove that!

Of course the exception here would be that all UB agree in their support for Rangers, just as all of us on here do.

That can't be questioned.

I have supported the UB in numerous ways and I thought last season they were terrific at times.

But, I really don't get the current agenda and how easily they have picked sides. Let the boardroom battle be fought in the boardroom.

Support the team, The UB have become the voice of the RST and the BKs and are doing their dirty work for them

All is not right at Ibrox, we all know that but can we be allowed to find out where the money has went 1st.

How much has been paid to Super Ally in salary and bonus for winning the 4th division of a very poor footballing nation ?

What is the alternative to Charles Green and his consortium ?

What if Green takes the serious hump about the abuse he is getting, could he really fcuk us over for spite ?

As I said earlier, let the board and the contenders fight the battle

I talk to lots of rangers fans at the game or elsewhere and I respect the right they have to voice their opinion on the club they love, none of them have ever slagged off other rangers fans because of their opinions. In other words some on here would say things about fellow supporters ,that would never be deemed appropriate at Ibrox.