The Union Bears = Embarrassment

GOAT

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slagging off bears and calling them wankers is acting like tims and it duzny matter how long you have been going to Ibrox.

In my eyes its scandalous.

Stay away if you think like that

Well maybe they should stop acting like them.

No our fault if people post inaccuracies on forums is it?

You can PM me the name of this member(s) you think attended the game if you like? Not sure why its even being brought up but we didn't attend as a group and I'm positive not one member went.

Did anyone notice or even care?

Goat. You are well named.

If you read what I have been posting I think all this hatred towards the UB / TBO is out of order.

Not me who started a thread calling fellow bears wankers.

Not me getting my knickers in a twist about the songs that were sung or looking for something to be offended about.

Who needs enemies with fellow fans like ours.

I was at the meeting on Thursday night at Ibrox and nearly everyone to a man there wants green to get to fuck, so why the hysteria about the UB banners and songs?

Almost every blue nose I know does not want independence, so why get your knickers in a twist bout them singing to stick it up yir arse?

They young lads are a breath of fresh air, they have brought colour and noise to Ibrox, without them its back to the morgue.

They are not neds and wankers.

Only tims and boring old men don't like what they bring.

Seriously, catch a fucking grip. Fellow bluenoses to me, defo not the enemy or something to hate.

Long may it continue.

If it looks like a ned, sounds like a ned and acts like a ned.....

Goat. You are well named.

If you read what I have been posting I think all this hatred towards the UB / TBO is out of order.

Not me who started a thread calling fellow bears wankers.

Not me getting my knickers in a twist about the songs that were sung or looking for something to be offended about.

Who needs enemies with fellow fans like ours.

I'm glad we agree on that.

OMG this place is mental.

Calling bears wankers is ok. But don't tell the guys who are calling bears wankers to stay away, oh no that's outrageous.

Nacho are u real?

Shocking thread.

Goat will u be home from Dublin in time for chapel the mora?

Honestly Rangers Fans telling Rangers Fans to stay away from Ibrox.

Is this for real.

Do you really want to sit in an empty Stadium just like the JG era?

Oh forgot some are too young to remember that.Trust me it wasn't nice.

Nacho they forget those days, when fans used to light fires to keep warm in the winter, because there was that much space. It was only the real fans that were left, as half our support went missing.

Calling bears wankers is ok. But don't tell the guys who are calling bears wankers to stay away, oh no that's outrageous.

Nacho are u real?

Shocking thread.

Believe it or not, out of the millions of Rangers fans in the world, some are wankers.

I'm not saying the UB are but some are.

Nacho are u real?

Shocking thread.

:lol:

Will I see you there?

Nacho they forget those days, when fans used to light fires to keep warm in the winter, because there was that much space. It was only the real fans that were left, as half our support went missing.

Mate and a flask of Coffee .

Ally was getting slated as a Player in those Days too.

Trust me it was not pleasant in those Days and we cannot afford to go back to that.

Little Neds chasing every investor away and singing songs about name changing revenue streams and banners with insults about people investing in the Club.Its got beyond a joke now the NO/UB should just stick to what they do best,and that's supporting the Team on the Park.

We all have our opinions on what should be happening at our Club but to chase fans, and people out of Ibrox is not good for our Image as a club and Fanbase.