Your Thoughts On Why Charles Came Back.

Ally, Kenny & Ian are having their pre-administration contracts honoured just like all the other staff who TUPEd over.

The greater concern is that instead of recognising the club's massive running costs and proceeding prudently from day 1, Green & co decided to go mental and act like they'd just won the fucking lottery.

That's a fair shout. You would have thought they would been more astute when looking to the future .

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go and have a look at Directors responsibiliies and ask yourself can you name another company in the UK under such scrutiny.

Jesus christ

they are doing nothing illegal.....but they are robbing us fuckin blind

so fekin blin you cant see it...

let just say we die real die not kdn on die....

will green give a fuck?...will stockbridge give a fuck

will they fuck

they have creamed million AND will still own the asstets the ground prime land in Milngavie.....

fuck.................................. WAKE UP.......

CG came into RFC to secure the assets (±£100m, stadium, c.park & t.ground) – why else would a group of people (no racism here) that have no idea of Football in Scotland take a chance on The Gers.

It is feasible that they were much the same as whyte, but they had money behind them.

Remember his suggestion that to rename auchenhowie, you have to buy a season ticket – (that was the equivalent of ‘bullshit baffles brains’)

Why is he back, because he’s a showman and for much the same reason that he arrived, except this time it’s to secure his money rather than risk it.

I don’t trust CG – and I have no faith in McColl – wished to goodness that David King would get re-involved – or a supporters buy out, as per B.Dortmund.

Ally, Kenny & Ian are having their pre-administration contracts honoured just like all the other staff who TUPEd over.

The greater concern is that instead of recognising the club's massive running costs and proceeding prudently from day 1, Green & co decided to go mental and act like they'd just won the fucking lottery.

TUPE lasts for 12 months or I may be wrong . Can you give me a break down of all this going going mental..............did CG not say from day 1 cost had to be reduced also did he not state a certain % of turnover would be for signings and salaries.

We have not had that many redundancies but that will no doubt come.

That's a fair shout. You would have thought they would been more astute when looking to the future .

Exactly, but they weren't and aren't particularly concerned about the club's future, they were and are only really concerned with making a lot of cash and leaving with it asap.

The way I see it is CG and his consortium have an investment to protect, as do the investors. They want what's best for the club and for the business going forward, otherwise they could be losing a lot of money. Whereas, when comparing to Craig Whyte, he invested £1 of his money and he probably found that on the street somewhere. The man was a nobody and nothing to lose but his reputation. He put that on the line and he lost, simple.

I'm not saying I support Charles Green and his consortium and I'm not saying they are right for Rangers. However, they are here and they are doing the job whether we like it or not. I may not agree with the decisions they've made at times or the way they have ran the financial side but at the same time I fail to see many better options.

Jesus christ

they are doing nothing illegal.....but they are robbing us fuckin blind

so fekin blin you cant see it...

let just say we die real die not kdn on die....

will green give a fuck?...will stockbridge give a fuck

will they fuck

they have creamed million AND will still own the asstets the ground prime land in Milngavie.....

fuck.................................. WAKE UP.......

Only thing I can say in reply to that is phone any of these numbers and furnish them with your proof

Strathclyde Police

515 Helen Street, Glasgow, G51 3HD - 01899 220 100

Strathclyde Police

Braehead Police Station Braehead, Glasgow, G51 4BP - 0141 8124113

Police

401 Helen Street, Glasgow, G51 3HF - 01501 751222

I am not trying to be snyde or funny with this reply.

The oldco shares (the ones CW owned, worth 82% (?) of the club, that whtye bought off Murray for a pound, were effectively worthless because that company had just went into liquidation.

No! The company was in administration when Charles got the shares. Supposedly Brian Kennedy had already offered Whyte cash for the shares. Why would Whyte then give them to Green for a pound?

The way I see it is CG and his consortium have an investment to protect, as do the investors. They want what's best for the club and for the business going forward, otherwise they could be losing a lot of money. Whereas, when comparing to Craig Whyte, he invested £1 of his money and he probably found that on the street somewhere. The man was a nobody and nothing to lose but his reputation. He put that on the line and he lost, simple.

I'm not saying I support Charles Green and his consortium and I'm not saying they are right for Rangers. However, they are here and they are doing the job whether we like it or not. I may not agree with the decisions they've made at times or the way they have ran the financial side but at the same time I fail to see many better options.

A fair comment on things Bud

Reading this thread is like going back in time

a time when everything was nice pretty and lovely

some on here would appear to have decent intellect good minds.

But you have lost it...

For some reason you wont see... for some reason you ignore what is in front of you....for some reason you misplace your memory of 18 months ago,.

I cant help you with none of that...you have it appears chosen..

Well so have I.

And I will do everything in my power to make sure Green and his team are out of Ibrox as soon as is possible.

The alternative does not bare thinking about.

But when we are saved you will all still be part of it.....you will still all be attending our games.. because we will still be there ..inspite of YOUR ignorance and blind stupidity.

TUPE lasts for 12 months or I may be wrong . Can you give me a break down of all this going going mental

forlanssister broke the various renumerations down in an excellent article about the IPO prospectus back in December, so I'll just quote a section of that which breaks some of it down from the figures detailed in the actual prospectus.

forlan wrote:

Page 67 is rather illuminating. For some bizarre reason Brian Stockbridge provide a £50k loan for the period of 24 hours. It also shows why the original Sevco 5088 Limited was abandoned for Sevco Scotland Limited.

“On 11 May 2012, Imran Ahmad, a director of RFCL, provided a loan of £200,000. £178,000 was repaid on 15 August 2012 and £22,000 was converted into ordinary share capital of RFCL. Imran Ahmad also received an arrangement fee of £50,000 relating to this loan.”

The first couple of dozen times I read that I kept waiting for Jeremy Beadle to jump out from behind the sofa then it dawned on me Jeremy is no more and what I was reading was not a joke! (It’s far from funny but it’s certainly one of the biggest piss takes ever!)

So in exchange for £200k for 3 months and 4 days Mr Ahmed receives £28k cash profit and 2,200,000 shares valued at £1.54m, It would take IBM’s Big Blue to work out the interest rate on that.

I hereby offer the Rangers board an identical loan on identical terms any time they so desire.

It’s also strange why Imran Ahmed is not on the Board of Directors but I suppose he can console himself with the £350k annual salary plus bonus plus expenses (all nicely backdated to 12 June) for the newly created post of Commercial Director, perhaps by not sitting on the board certain disclosures that would have had to be made no longer don’t?

Green despite his oft repeated claim to be paid only with shares after a successful flotation has in fact been paid since 12 June, a basic salary of £360k plus benefits plus expenses (plus £1600 per month for accommodation with all utilities and Council Tax thrown in) a bonus of 100% gross salary for getting out of the SFL even via a league reconstruction!, a 10% post IPO shareholding and options to the value of twice his salary, Green's mouth is practically welded to the tit of RFC and is milking it for all it’s worth.

Brian Stockbridge on a basic £200k plus benefits plus expenses, (he too gets a 100% bonus in the event we play in a different league) and a nice £500k worth of share options.

Malcolm Murray on £50k per annum from 14 June but rising to £60k plus all reasonable out-of-pocket expenses reasonably and properly incurred fron the IPO.

The non-executives Hart, Cartmell, and Smart are on £40k, Smith on £50k plus all receive all reasonable out-of-pocket expenses reasonably and properly incurred.

That’s one hell of an expensive board for a 3rd Division Scottish football club, frankly it’s an absurd amount of remuneration and out of all proportion to turnover.

Plenty money going to be made out of RFC but it doesn't look like it’ll be Joe Punter making it but once those transients who have suckled from the tit of RFC ride onto the sunset their trouser pockets stuffed full of filthy lucre what then for Rangers?

So in exchange for £200k for 3 months and 4 days Mr Ahmed receives £28k cash profit and 2,200,000 shares valued at £1.54m, It would take IBM’s Big Blue to work out the interest rate on that.

==========

No No NO

THEY ARE NOT TAKING THE PISH....Jesus

Some on here still support these fannies

Green despite his oft repeated claim to be paid only with shares after a successful flotation has in fact been paid since 12 June, a basic salary of £360k plus benefits plus expenses (plus £1600 per month for accommodation with all utilities and Council Tax thrown in) a bonus of 100% gross salary for getting out of the SFL even via a league reconstruction!, a 10% post IPO shareholding and options to the value of twice his salary, Green's mouth is practically welded to the tit of RFC and is milking it for all it’s worth.

Cant be true

Not our saviour....that looks like robbery..... NO

TUPE lasts for 12 months or I may be wrong . Can you give me a break down of all this going going mental..............did CG not say from day 1 cost had to be reduced also did he not state a certain % of turnover would be for signings and salaries.

The British government in its wisdom has not signed up to the EU agreement, this in effect leaves tupe open ended which is not an ideal situation for the employer.

Charliie's wage cap target is 33% of turnover.

Brian Stockbridge on a basic £200k plus benefits plus expenses, (he too gets a 100% bonus in the event we play in a different league) and a nice £500k worth of share options.

You might think some would now be convinced

Bet they urnae though.....

Can you post all the contracts on here.

snapback.pngEdmiston Drive, on 10 August 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:

Good old fekn charles

Why do you even think that matters?

tie your self up in nots fact fugures etc if you like

but they are killing us and will have every penny out before we die....

snapback.pngEdmiston Drive, on 10 August 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:

Good old fekn charles

Why do you even think that matters?

tie your self up in nots fact fugures etc if you like

but they are killing us and will have every penny out before we die....

You keep quoting figures whereas I merely ask if you can post the official contracts and that will clear this part up.

Answers on the back of a fag packet thanks. (tu)

"Green despite his oft repeated claim to be paid only with shares after a successful flotation has in fact been paid since 12 June, a basic salary of £360k plus benefits plus expenses (plus £1600 per month for accommodation with all utilities and Council Tax thrown in) a bonus of 100% gross salary for getting out of the SFL even via a league reconstruction!, a 10% post IPO shareholding and options to the value of twice his salary, Green's mouth is practically welded to the tit of RFC and is milking it for all it’s worth".