when were back at the top

teckers1994

A bit different than what everyone else is discussing right now but thought it would be interesting to see what names get throwing around but when get back in the spfl what players would you like to see signed I would love to see garry mckay steven brilliant player always looks lively easily the most talented winger in Scotland

A bit different than what everyone else is discussing right now but thought it would be interesting to see what names get throwing around but when get back in the spfl what players would you like to see signed I would love to see garry mckay steven brilliant player always looks lively easily the most talented winger in Scotland

we're 2 years away from that but i'm thinking we could maybe tempt Darren fletcher to end his career here, take Nacho back for one last season (possibly just for a squad player to bring off the bench) and Lee Griffiths as some firepower up front

Mackay-Steven should be a priority when we can afford him, best SPL player outside of the tims. Would love us to look at Dorrans, Scott Allan, Kenny McLean too.

Went to school with Scott Allan, devoted to his football since about 9 and a rangers fan which is a major bonus.

we're 2 years away from that but i'm thinking we could maybe tempt Darren fletcher to end his career here, take Nacho back for one last season (possibly just for a squad player to bring off the bench) and Lee Griffiths as some firepower up front

We're you not outed as a bheast from the east earlier today with your ludicrous commenting?

Fuck off ya taigy cunt

Another vote for Scott Allan. Cracking player whenever i've seen him

Avid Rangers fan as well which is a bonus. His dad is his agent and also a Rangers fan so if the deal was right they would jump at the chance. His mum and dad still stay in glasgow so he would of course like to be closer to home.

I think we will will a cup before we win the league. Just imagine that moment at hampden when we go forward and pick it up. All the stress of these last few years will lift from my shoulders and thousands of others.

I think singing no surrender to the SFA would be called for before I pollute me self with countless beers(will stay sober for the main event as I want to take it all in) I cant wait to be honest.

If you remember a few years ago Portsmouth played Southampton in the fa cup and all the pompy fans (nothing against them) were dancing on the grave of Southampton because of all their money worries and look at them now. Fucking pay back is coming and I can't wait. Football is a funny game and things can change in a short period of time. It will happen