when were back at the top

teckers1994

I met Alan Smith on holiday in 99, was walking about with a gers top, always had a soft spot for us. Nice guy...

He's on his way, negotiations have been going on for around 7 years now but think he is finally sealing the move it's all been about wages he was demanding 90,000 a week but he's finally settled for 89,000

Went to a Plymouth Newcastle game in the fa cup a few years ago and I put a pound on smith to score the first goal at about fifty to one. Knew he wouldn't but I because of his rangers links I would put the bet on. He didn't even cross the half way line. I was stood with the Newcastle fans shouting shoot everytime he got the ball. Was getting some strange looks from them I tell you. It all went down hill when lovenkrants came on and I started. Singing we love you lovenkrants we do. He came down the line and the game stopped and I shout out Watp Lovenkrants and I he turned round and applauded. Still dont think the Newcastle fans got it. I took them up to the game at ibrox a few years ago and then they understood.

strange comments Re Mackay Steven, thought we weren't giving SPL clubs any money, Utd wouldnt sell to us in a million years anyway , see Goodwillie for proof.

When we're back, I hope we have scouts targetting best young scandanavian and eastern european talent, aswell as scouring championship, league 1 in england for gems. Wouldnt touch any SPL players.

McArthur and Snodgrass would be good business.

Yeah very approachable and that was at the time he was playing for Leeds and England, a few of the Rangers boys were chatting away with him, said he was at Ibrox for Advocaats first old firm match that finished 0 0 and our fans blew him away

I thought him and Bowyer and the other dead-behind-the-eyes one... Woodgate. They're a bunch of wee thuggish, racist cunts, are they not?

That's my stance on the matter anyway.

Is Alan Smith not about 34 with two dodgy knees now :blink: yet he's mentioned again.

Don't think they were being serious lol they have been mentioned as possible targets for so long it's become a running joke. No chance of smith, Fowler or the rest joining our club now. Just a pitty they did not when they were in their prime

Yes mate, up for loan again this season, unsure if he has signed a loan deal as of yet. He done well for Portsmouth last season.

Is he still at West Brom, mate?

He's on loan at Birmingham. Scored twice on his debut in their cup game last week, Kyle Bartley the other Birmingham scorer (tu)

strange comments Re Mackay Steven, thought we weren't giving SPL clubs any money, Utd wouldnt sell to us in a million years anyway , see Goodwillie for proof.

When we're back, I hope we have scouts targetting best young scandanavian and eastern european talent, aswell as scouring championship, league 1 in england for gems. Wouldnt touch any SPL players.

McArthur and Snodgrass would be good business.

Like mcarthur good player but Snodgrass is about 8 million and is a taig