Ahmad Suing Rangers

Fury

Don't see how he can sue us, he leaked sensitive information to a fans website.

And to Bill McMurdo for his blogs.

Although if it came down to it I'd bet Bill would keep quiet to keep his wee pal on side rather than do anything to help our club.

I'd tend to agree about Mather but voting for Green's return was unfortunate.

There might not have been a vote though mate

Don't agree. There's all sorts of different issues going on here.

If it's true Green is supporting Ahmed in his claim to get over 3 million from us through the courts then I'm sure it's a fairly recently revelation of the past week or so at best

Even though July 22nd is mentioned

There might not have been a vote though mate

Even though July 22nd is mentioned

If Green has tried to push through a 3 million claim for him on 22nd July then Smith and McCoist have a big part to play for not telling us and being clear with us

i can't see this club ever getting back to what it was, too many cunt on and off the board causing problems, they all seem to have links with each other.

I think your right, it's going to take a rich person to come in and fuck all comers off, which doesn't look like happening. here's hoping.

Don't agree. There's all sorts of different issues going on here.

If it's true Green is supporting Ahmed in his claim to get over 3 million from us through the courts then I'm sure it's a fairly recently revelation of the past week or so at best

This letter of claim was sent 3 weeks ago, as far as I can make out.

I thought it was pretty common knowledge that there was one and Smith was the only one to vote against Green returning?

I never heard it before , never remember it being reported as CG being voted back in at Ibrox as a consultant , only remember seeing him reported as back at Ibrox in a consultancy role

This letter of claim was sent 3 weeks ago, as far as I can make out.

Fair enough then I stand corrected but (and I'm not having a go here) Smith and McCoist could have told us and saved us two weeks of bickering and infighting. None of them even hinted at as much especially Smith in his leaving statement.

Fair enough then I stand corrected but (and I'm not having a go here) Smith and McCoist could have told us and saved us two weeks of bickering and infighting. None of them even hinted at as much especially Smith in his leaving statement.

In fact this is the first time we've heard from Ahmad again in ages (barring any possible RM accounts). Feels totally out the blue.

My worry is what happens if Ahmed actually is, legally, entitled to this 3 million plus .... he could be for all I know ... that would leave us right up the shit

That might be where we come into play.

If we have proof he leaked info on here then surely that would void his claim.

I'm not talking admin or mods either.