David Murray you owe us big time.

blue No11

I sit here reflecting as we all do over the events that have unfolded with absolute disgust and hurt,then i think back to the one person who started this chain of events "David Murray".

Yes David Murray you owe all of us Rangers Supporters BIG time !

I say dig deep into that personal wealth you have still got and buy the club off these spongers who are calling the shots at Ibrox and kick them right out the door !

Then going forward either find the RIGHT person this time or gift the shares to the support so we can get our club back on track. I say its the very least you could do after the mess you have put us in.

So how do we put pressure on him to do such a thing ? More importantly would he ?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask the guy responsible for the mess to take control of the club again?

Do you really think he would put his hands in his pockets for the tune of £14m when he accepted £1 for us?

Whilst I understand your sentiments, it's just ill-informed. Read the piece above the reply box. It says "YOU are responsible for the content you submit. THINK before you POST."

He did say if things got bad he would come back into to save us. But in our darkest hours, he done the old vanishing trick.

He bloody well should he started this mess and it would go along way to making up with us,I don't see anyone else going hey im a Rangers supporter I have a wads of cash in the bank lets put an end to this. There are a few wealthy Rangers supporters that could do just that but there just to bloody tight with there cash.

Ask the guy responsible for the mess to take control of the club again?

Do you really think he would put his hands in his pockets for the tune of £14m when he accepted £1 for us?

Whilst I understand your sentiments, it's just ill-informed. Read the piece above the reply box. It says "YOU are responsible for the content you submit. THINK before you POST."

I have thought about it before I posted it and at the end of the day if the guy has a heart and he's certainly still go the cash its the right thing to do !

I have thought about it before I posted it and at the end of the day if the guy has a heart and he's certainly still go the cash its the right thing to do !

And, do you really believe he was Duped!

You have NO chance of Murray ever wanting anything more to do with us, he is happy swigging his French wine.

I sit here reflecting as we all do over the events that have unfolded with absolute disgust and hurt,then i think back to the one person who started this chain of events "David Murray".

Yes David Murray you owe all of us Rangers Supporters BIG time !

I say dig deep into that personal wealth you have still got and buy the club off these spongers who are calling the shots at Ibrox and kick them right out the door !

Then going forward either find the RIGHT person this time or gift the shares to the support so we can get our club back on track. I say its the very least you could do after the mess you have put us in.

So how do we put pressure on him to do such a thing ? More importantly would he ?

Why would you want that snake back again.

Do you think Murray only sold because he was scared of the BTC? I reckon he sold because he wasn't willing to put his hand in his pocket anymore. Who in the world would just write a check for 14m with no gain? His legacy was 9-in-a-row, he ruined that by selling to Whyte. He's done everything there is to do in the game from rags to riches. He won't be getting involved.

David murray did what we wanted bought big name players to help win 9 in a row and go for euro cups dident hear any fans talk bad about him then it was white that realy fucked us you need to forget about murray now and lets try and kick on best as we the fans can

think he owes us big time but you have more chance of the pope and the queen getting married to each other before he puts his hands in his pockets.

Considering the Queen is the wrong gender for il papa you may have a point.

Do you think Murray only sold because he was scared of the BTC? I reckon he sold because he wasn't willing to put his hand in his pocket anymore. Who in the world would just write a check for 14m with no gain? His legacy was 9-in-a-row, he ruined that by selling to Whyte. He's done everything there is to do in the game from rags to riches. He won't be getting involved.

Hand in his pocket? When did he ever do that?

It was a smoke and mirror trick that David Copperfield would be envious off! It was loans, Overdrafts galore and never his own money. People like SDM don't get where they are by spending their own money.

As someone who celebrated "big-name" signings like Joe Mason, poor old Colin McAdam and Cammy Fraser, to me Murray's era was unforgettable after years of Celtic domination. Unlike today, we were on equal footing but simply shite.

I think some of you are too young to imagine walking up at five to three to be greeted by a choice of turnstiles, none of which had a queue. You climb the steps and start counting the crowd. I don't mean estimating, I mean COUNTING!

Murray brought us Souness, Walter Smith, Gazza, Laudrup, Numan, Mols, Albertz, Arteta etc plus NIAR and put plenty of cash where his mouth was.

The fact that the bank forced him to sell (his one huge mistake was trying to sell that "duped" pish - "the bank would have closed down every one of my companies" would have been more honest) is the act that allowed Whyte in.

Personally, having lived through Celtic's NIAR, I will always be grateful to SDM for shutting them up about that.