Strange sightings in London today

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair just as many people struggle with your attitude it's a two way street ... these Rangers greats, a lot of them would shudder at the way we've been treated. A few months back when Wales beat Scotland my mates were at a dinner in East Kilbride wae Colin Stein and Bud Johnson and they said GOOD on the MIC when someone shouted Wales beat Scotland and everyone to a man cheered ... that's what 2 Rangers greats think of that pathetic excuse for a national team and set up etc

Cool-Starry-Bra.png

Talk about strange shightings in London, yesterday morning walking thru canary Wharf, there was a group of troops collecting money for help for heroes, and at the top of the tube was a soilder playing the bagpipes, you know the usual scottish dittys ( and I say this being english) but just as i walked past he started up a new tune which , and it did suprise me was the sash! I must have been the only person in the area who knew what it was, but it did make me laugh, and then he went straight into the Star Wars Theme!

Not any longer we're not mate,those days are gone.

You assume that all Rangers fans are Scottish.

I have followed Rangers as long as I can remember. Have no interest in any other club (no favourite English team etc.).

I have lived most of my life in Scotland, have a Scottish accent, my parents were Scottish and I will probable die here.

But I am British (born in England) and will be damned if I give my support to a team followed by neds who boo our head of state and our national anthem.

Sorry quoted wrong guy. Was guy you were quoting :)

The ladyboy bigots were an utterly shameful disgrace last night. Hopefully the republican referendum will signal an end to their tedious racism. After next years vote I can see increased calls for an end to this seperate FA nonsense. One country should have one league structure and one national team. Team GB. Now there's an International setup we can all get behind. God Save Our Gracious Queen.

I would say he is implying they are a pair of tits for saying that ( if they did)

:matron:

(tu) see im not intelligent enough to figure that out

:craphead:

Always willing to help

:rolleyes:

BTW it's not "if they did" ... I can tell you 100% they did

:lol:

On the other hand he could be saying we are a pair of tits. You never know.

:belm2:

Cool story Bro

Cool Starry Bra

:thumbup:

Wow... At least someone is paying attention.

The ladyboy bigots were an utterly shameful disgrace last night. Hopefully the republican referendum will signal an end to their tedious racism. After next years vote I can see increased calls for an end to this seperate FA nonsense. One country should have one league structure and one national team. Team GB. Now there's an International setup we can all get behind. God Save Our Gracious Queen.

No such thing as Britain as far as football is concerned, in case you don't know the game played between us the other night was to celebrate 150 years of the English FA., shared a few beers with Leeds., Pompey, Dundee & Hibs lads, all where sound & no bother at all :7326: