Strange sightings in London today

I would have walked over broken glass for a ticket not too many years ago, I was working in central London today and even when I seen all the fans in pubs and chanting away, I never even got a twang of regret that I was heading home to watch on tv, cheers sfa for making me totally non committal towards my national football team.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a serious note could you imagine the press reaction we would get up here if thousands of rangers fans were getting pissed at Trafalgar square, jumping in the fountain (pissing in it) etc etc....

........and singing the hokey cokey like they did last night in the square................not a peep from Kearney about sectarian singing, I wonder why?

I will never stop supporting my country no matter what the SFA clowns have done.

I can't believe the attitude of some on here and doubt very much if the Rangers greats who played for or managed Scotland would agree with you.

To be fair just as many people struggle with your attitude it's a two way street ... these Rangers greats, a lot of them would shudder at the way we've been treated. A few months back when Wales beat Scotland my mates were at a dinner in East Kilbride wae Colin Stein and Bud Johnson and they said GOOD on the MIC when someone shouted Wales beat Scotland and everyone to a man cheered ... that's what 2 Rangers greats think of that pathetic excuse for a national team and set up etc

To be fair just as many people struggle with your attitude it's a two way street ... these Rangers greats, a lot of them would shudder at the way we've been treated. A few months back when Wales beat Scotland my mates were at a dinner in East Kilbride wae Colin Stein and Bud Johnson and they said GOOD on the MIC when someone shouted Wales beat Scotland and everyone to a man cheered ... that's what 2 Rangers greats think of that pathetic excuse for a national team and set up etc

Some people think supporting the national side is the epitome of being Scottish.

It's interesting that Andy Murray gets more support on here, Ricky Burns gets his fair share of support off here too.

The team can go fuck themselves.

Some people think supporting the national side is the epitome of being Scottish.

It's interesting that Andy Murray gets more support on here, Ricky Burns gets his fair share of support off here too.

Them and their disgusting Scotch football hooligans.

These people think the Scottish national football team has a monopoly on all things Scottish patriotism :lol:

I cheered when Gascoigne scored against Scotland at Euro 96 because he's my favourite ever Rangers player. Fuck international football, fuck the SFA, fuck the SPL, the Scottish sports media and the anthem booing skirt wearers. Be funny if England took ten off them just to see them cry the cunts

I'm watching but I don't really care who wins, its hard because up until 18months ago I cared alot about how Scotland did, now I find myself in a odd position, if there was just 1 Rangers player playing I would support them but I will just see the likes of Mctraitor, Scott bastardised fenian Brown and Kenny Miller will probably be my favourite player on the pitch :BELM: Edit MisterC just reminded me about Alan Hutton :uk:

These people think the Scottish national football team has a monopoly on all things Scottish patriotism :lol:

I cheered when Gascoigne scored against Scotland at Euro 96 because he's my favourite ever Rangers player. Fuck international football, fuck the SFA, fuck the SPL, the Scottish sports media and the anthem booing skirt wearers. Be funny if England took ten off them just to see them cry the cunts

Spot on.

I'm hoping it's an embarrassing scoreline.