Strange sightings in London today

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i no what ur saying bud but i never heard many of them booin orr bigoted amthem oi iv heard all the things about the queen but the it was penned at a time when we were rebellious oi 300 hundred years ago flower of scotland was penned in the 1970s theres no need for it im scots but more proud to be british thats just me

Not seen the rest of the thread, but I will never understand Rangers fans calling our national dress Skirts and Scottish fans Trannies.

I am a full on Rangers fan, but I wear my countries dress when required and I am proud to do so.

Some people (not all) need to remember they are Scottish, we are a royalist club.. but we ARE Scottish (and as such British)

Not seen the rest of the thread, but I will never understand Rangers fans calling our national dress Skirts and Scottish fans Trannies.

I am a full on Rangers fan, but I wear my countries dress when required and I am proud to do so.

Some people (not all) need to remember they are Scottish, we are a royalist club.. but we ARE Scottish (and as such British)

The tartan army are a shower of cunts. Calling them trannies is being polite.

Countries dress :lol:

Absolute riddy that's what it is ...

I know fine well that "we are" thanks. I'm a Rangers fan proud Scot and proud Brit but what makes me proud most of the all is the all time low support for those bastards (the Scottish national team) (tu)

I actually wonder who supports the skirt wearers......The bheasts are ''irish'' or so they like to proclaim :mutley:

So is it mainly sheep shaggers and the mentally ill that follow the trannies?

Never understood how a man could wear a skirt :D my Mrs said the other day, so you wont wear a kilt at our wedding..... :lol: ...

I get no enjoyment from watching Scotland anymore and I have totally lost interest in supporting the national team over the years albeit I don't agree with some of the depths some are lowering themselves to on this thread....

Fair play to them as well I thought they played quite well, glad to see miller score....Whittaker is a bombscare...how Wallace isn't at least in that squad is a joke!

What about well done Scotland? Tell the truth you thought it wud be about 4-0 dint ye

Never really thought about it to be honest ... didn't even watch it ... just kept flicking to Sky Sports News to check the scores on all the games tonight.

3-2 sounds close though ... OK well done the skirt wearers and anthem booers for getting beat for keeping it to one goal :lol: