Strange sightings in London today

Want nothing to do with SFA . Won't spend any money on Scotland re games, strips or anything else. But I still want Scotland to win and do as best they can in any game or championships. And yes, I did want Scotland to win tonight.

Same here.. won't buy the gear as my standpoint for what the did to us.. but the whole 'fuck Scotland' thing confuses me!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS does everyone forget the Trannies last year BOOING Ian Black on his debut because he was a Rangers player, or the phone ins with Trannies saying NO Rangers player should be in the national team because we were in div 3, or the SFA consenting ti stripping titles, illigal transfer embargos, NO HELP WHATSOEVER for the sfa, Rhegan liking tweets about Rangers players being hanged. THIS IS WHY I FUCKING HATE THEM. Some fans on here have short fucking memories, I could go on, by the way.

why not just support the guys on the pitch rather than the fans and the guys running our game?

Because they represent the SFA, who hate us, did you enjoy the three traitors carrying on as if nothing had changed and the bad stuff never happened ?

Rangers fans support the country they come from by cheering God Save The Queen. When was the last time Flower Of Scotland, or anything representing the SFA was welcome at Ibrox.

What percentage of the Scottish Rangers fans were booing God save the Queen.

Most was probably done by the stupid Scotland fans.

FFS does everyone forget the Trannies last year BOOING Ian Black on his debut because he was a Rangers player, or the phone ins with Trannies saying NO Rangers player should be in the national team because we were in div 3, or the SFA consenting ti stripping titles, illigal transfer embargos, NO HELP WHATSOEVER for the sfa, Rhegan liking tweets about Rangers players being hanged. THIS IS WHY I FUCKING HATE THEM. Some fans on here have short fucking memories, I could go on, by the way.

At Easter Road. He was boo'd because he was an ex Hearts player. Bout time we got rid of this lie.

No one is watching the game going "oh come on the SFA".. They are watching their country play and getting behind them. Those Scots supporting the English against their own country are as bad as the plastic paddies across the way. An absolute embarrassment.

Last I checked you are Scottish.. thus by association a 'Skirt' wearer...

Have some fucking pride in your country ffs.

You may 'think' your English by singing god save OUR queen... but your not.. your a Scotsman singing the ENGLISH/British national anthem... about a queen with GERMAN decent!

And I know we as a club sing that.

I get your point about the team being full of traitors and taigs.. but national teams transcend club.. always have. I boo'd the traitors tonight.. but I support the TEAMS overall goal of winning the game.

I think I may soon go back to just supporting my team and forgetting forums cos some our fans are simply pathetic.

I've got pride in my country ya stupid prick

Since when did the Scottish national team have a monopoly on all things Scottish patriotism?

I live in Scotland because I like Scotland yet your in Yorkshire? Very patriotic eh

This is not a question of Britishness but raw feelings over SFA SPL Tartan Army Scottish Football Scottish media a team full of Gers walkways and tims

If I'm pathetic you must be 100 times more pathetic

Rangers - either with us or against us - and that includes the national team

Because they represent the SFA, who hate us, did you enjoy the three traitors carrying on as if nothing had changed and the bad stuff never happened ?

They represent Scotland. None of them are there because they are creaming themselves at the prospect of the SFA. I believe its national pride.

Or maaaaaybe some people can still hate and boo the guys who wrong'd us while still supporting the overall agenda of the team on the pitch.

put in simple then dick head fuck the SFA YOUR THE SORT OF SO CALLED RANGERS FAN THAT WILL VOTE SNP SO GO LIVE IN DUNDEE OR SOME OTHER SHIT HOLE WHERE UR NOT OUT OF PLACE cock

I forgot Rangers fans didn't have the right of who to vote for or who to support.

It's their choice, and if you don't like it, too bad.

Nah some halfwits on this thread seem to think all that should be forgotten and its of no relevance because of their chip on the shoulder against the English. Our enemy is not England, its the SFA.

At Easter Road. He was boo'd because he was an ex Hearts player. Bout time we got rid of this lie.

No one is watching the game going "oh come on the SFA".. They are watching their country play and getting behind them. Those Scots supporting the English against their own country are as bad as the plastic paddies across the way. An absolute embarrassment.

The fact another hertz player in webster played that night and didn't get booed shows that to be a myth. Black got booed because he's a Rangers player fact.