*****Official Stranraer 0 v 3 Rangers Match Thread*****

1st_Jan_1994

Hope you got your coupon up mate....Ricky lambert done me in the last minute for a ton! Pish!

Much like the second half! I just don't understand ally! 3-0 up the game is flat why not get the likes of Murdoch, aird, McKay etc some game time and give the game a lift! It must be so disheartening for these boys....if they aren't getting any game time now what's going to happen after sept 1st!

Waiting on Man U for £145

Better than most away performances last season and that's with our hands still tied as far as playing our signing goes. Can't wait til September when we can see the full team playing properly... I'll be moving back up to Scotland then as well, so I should get along to see them much more often. Onwards and upwards!

Most in here should be doing cartwheels after that. Most predicted 1-0 or a scrappy 2-1.

I certainly didn't think we would win 3-0 but the sloppy second half takes a wee bit of the shine off it we never seem to really want to batter teams 6/7/8-0 which we are capable off if we keep the pressure on all game.

Hope you got your coupon up mate....Ricky lambert done me in the last minute for a ton! Pish!

Much like the second half! I just don't understand ally! 3-0 up the game is flat why not get the likes of Murdoch, aird, McKay etc some game time and give the game a lift! It must be so disheartening for these boys....if they aren't getting any game time now what's going to happen after sept 1st!

AHAHA

I read that as 'I simply must, MUST, find something, ANYTHING, to moan about'.

I certainly didn't think we would win 3-0 but the sloppy second half takes a wee bit of the shine off it we never seem to really want to batter teams 6/7/8-0 which we are capable off if we keep the pressure on all game.

TBf at any level when you're 3 up its hard to go out and exert yourself knowing you just need to keep it tight.

3-0 at ht given how we play at times wasn't showing in my crystal ball :lol: