*****Official Stranraer 0 v 3 Rangers Match Thread*****

1st_Jan_1994

Fuckin Hell, having the game wrapped up by half time isn't enough for some people, they want to destroy and humiliate teams.

Here's a simple question would you rather us win 3-0 or 6-0? Nobody's complaining just saying if we played like the first half all game we would be beating teams even more.

Fuckin Hell, having the game wrapped up by half time isn't enough for some people, they want to destroy and humiliate teams.

We should rape them like in a prison shower scene in an American drama. Anything less shows weakness.

Bit of a simplistic question. I'm happy we won 3-0.

I'm happy we won 3-0 too and I would of been happier still if we won 6-0 your comment about it somehow being wrong to want to see you team win by as many goals as possible strikes me as odd, the more goals we score the better for the players confidence and Ally I'm sure would be happier with a 6-0 win.

I'm happy we won 3-0 too and I would of been happier still if we won 6-0 your comment about it somehow being wrong to want to see you team win by as many goals as possible strikes me as odd, the more goals we score the better for the players confidence and Ally I'm sure would be happier with a 6-0 win.

I find you plucking numbers out of thin air odd. Why not 7? or 8? or 22?

We had the game wrapped up by half time, there was no need to go for the jugular as we'd already had our feed.