*****Official Stranraer 0 v 3 Rangers Match Thread*****

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was astonished to learn that the majority of US casualties in vietnam were black nothing to do with racial discrimination however.................. when the bullets were flying and the officers shou

If goals were money we'd be fine. Smile FFS.

Today will be the Big Rangers Rebels day NO SURRENDER BIG JON

At long last! I've been here for 6 years and someone has finally told me what this board is about. Thank you, I could probably have done with some illustrations to make your patronising tone more understandable as, you know, people like me who blindly believe everything is hunky dory are a bit on the slow side.

I didn't enjoy the 2nd half performance, no. We were 3-0 up so taking the foot off the gas is understandable.

....and yes, DJ is being negative judging by your summary there (I didn't hear him, thankfully).

So to be clear you arent happy with the second half performance yet are on here criticizing those who weren't happy with the second half performance? <cr>

Why's it racist to say black people dancing are entertaining? Surely it's a compliment...

I was astonished to learn that the majority of US casualties in vietnam were black

nothing to do with racial discrimination however..................

when the bullets were flying and the officers shouted "get down, get down"...................

all the black guys stood up and started dancing

I was astonished to learn that the majority of US casualties in vietnam were black

when the bullets were flying and the officers shouted "get down, get down"...................

There must be something racist in that, can't put my finger on it though.

That's a banning right there...