*****Official Stranraer 0 v 3 Rangers Match Thread*****

1st_Jan_1994

Too many folk including little.

One of the most Infuriating players iv ever watched at any level.

Hopeless

I agree and I have him in my team!

At the moment we aren't exactly blessed with too many options. Crawford could take over and play off Daly, but I feel he is still to lightweight. Little definitely needs benches, but until September we need to have him in there.

The sons are a no bad wee team now, I went to a few games last year, play some good stuff under Murray ... If only they could plug the gaps in defence.

Hope they stay up in so we play them next year.

Same

It will be a ticket struggle tho

Been told ill have access to home end tickets and a few of them but ill be trying to help other buses out as much as possible with them :)

For the majority of the game against Brechin Ally used a 4-2-3-1 and I think he will stick with that against Stranraer. Here's what I think he will go with -

Gallacher

McAusland McCulloch Faure Wallace

Black Law

Little Templeton Macleod

Daly

As we seen against Brechin this can change into a number of formations such as 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-1-2.

I'm off to Las Vegas in the morning , so good luck for the next couple of weeks to Rangers & all you bears. I'll be in New York for the airdrie game , so I'll be watching that in 'the blue room' , (Rangers pub) on 2nd avenue. It's a hard life , but somebody's got to do it I suppose.

2-0 Rangers tomorrow & 3-1 at airdrie

WATP.

I'm off to Las Vegas in the morning , so good luck for the next couple of weeks to Rangers & all you bears. I'll be in New York for the airdrie game , so I'll be watching that in 'the blue room' , (Rangers pub) on 2nd avenue. It's a hard life , but somebody's got to do it I suppose.

2-0 Rangers tomorrow & 3-1 at airdrie

WATP.

That's some trip Bud..................you should have contacted the club for a signed top for the guys in the blue room. If I had known would have sent you the money to pick me up a pair of Weejuns and a pair of original Levis from a store in New York. ;)

That's some trip Bud..................you should have contacted the club for a signed top for the guys in the blue room. If I had known would have sent you the money to pick me up a pair of Weejuns and a pair of original Levis from a store in New York. ;)

I emailed the club about a shirt last week but no reply mate. Maybe I didnt give them enough notice.

5 nights in Vegas then fly across to New York for 4 nights. If I clean up in Vegas i'll get that gear for you!! I get home on the morning of the Berwick game.

I emailed the club about a shirt last week but no reply mate. Maybe I didnt give them enough notice.

5 nights in Vegas then fly across to New York for 4 nights. If I clean up in Vegas i'll get that gear for you!! I get home on the morning of the Berwick game.

Able to spot you are the game Bud, the New York Rangers jacket will be giveaway :thumbup:

$(KGrHqZ,!o4FHvb-gUQ,BS!5JQ7il!~~60_35.JPG