*****Official Stranraer 0 v 3 Rangers Match Thread*****

1st_Jan_1994

Especially not at 1/9.....no value in rangers at the moment and I'm not confident enough to take a handicap bet! Peterborough and west ham are your stick ons for today and I'd add west brom (win/draw) at just over evens to make your treble!

Sheep at 4/1 could have been worth a tickle.. Man u at evens and Sheffield Wed,... Think I may take you up on the Peter and west ham also (tu)

Sheep at 4/1 could have been worth a tickle.. Man u at evens and Sheffield Wed,... Think I may take you up on the Peter and west ham also (tu)

If I could have brought myself to bet them I would have taken Celtic at evens.....might put some money on a first goalscorer in our game once the teams are announced but I don't see us scoring too many today! Any win will do though at the moment away from home to build a bit of momentum!

If I could have brought myself to bet them I would have taken Celtic at evens.....might put some money on a first goalscorer in our game once the teams are announced but I don't see us scoring too many today! Any win will do though at the moment away from home to build a bit of momentum!

Cant even function putting them on a coupon...Bastards

Certainly bud, still a big difference from 1/9. Where you get the 1/9 on?

William hill online earlier on when I put my bets on but it's not 3/10 to be fair....Stranraer are a strong team so I don't fancy tempting fate and going for a (-1/2)