Administration and king

bawsburst

Surely it depends who sold to who.

Maybe King bought them.

Could it have been an internal transfer to push up the shareprice?

Dont think there are enough details to draw any conclusions as yet.

You need to stop watching Wall Street, Gordon is not that clever he's an actor like mini and republican jim. :000000082:

??

Point i was making is would someone buy £1.6m in shares only to find out in a few weeks that Rangers went into Admin or worse?

4m in shares in 24 hours makes me think that whoever has bought them certainly thinks we won't be going bust anytime soon.

He is.

If he was a tarrier would he not be peddling the doom and gloom administration line instead of going out of his way to constantly quell it?

I'm not saying he's a tarrier I'm saying it appears that he's someone associated with Green/Ahmad.

Dont think I've seen him post once about anything that isn't pro them/anti McColl and Murray and he acts as if he knows their every move.

I'm thinking Rangers are missing a trick here.

They should bring out Rangers Monopoly in time for christmas.

You've got copland Rd, Broomloan Rd obviously, the subway, the wee Rangers club, Bar 72, the Louden and loads more.

Just think of the chance cards

"You're caught dealing with Craig Whyte - Go To Jail - Do Not pass go"

"You give a racist statement to the press - Pay £100,000 and miss 3 months of turns"

"HMRC clear you - Get out of jail"

"Paul Murray wants onto the board - Do Not pass go - do not collect £25m"

"The Walter card !! - Invoking this will get you anything"

Instead of houses and hotels, shares can be traded, alliances formed and dissolved.

The car would represent Charlie Green, he's a fast mover, TBK get the boot, Dave King is the dog, Ahmad gets the top hat as he apprently makes things vanish and McColl is the thimble as that would hold his investment.