Green and the current board, or New board?

Who do you want and why?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want?

• Green and the current board?
    • The people that have been chosen as opposition
    • Other (please state)

How anyone can answer this question with any certainty at the moment is beyond me! There are do many unanswered questions on both sides of the argument and a severe lack of important factual information! I feel like the RST this is jumping the gun.....I personally will hold off until I have some factual information before forming an opinion on this!

I understand why RW&B has asked the question, but like you I need much more information before I could vote.

Tin hat on here but I'm sticking with the old board for now .

A lot has been written about it , but to me , its more people's opinions than anything else. Bloggers on both sides have gone into overdrive right now and , while I'm not saying they're wrong, its that they haven't convinced me with hard facts. The RTC blog should be a warning to us all about taking too much credence of what is being written.

The financial side of things certainly looks bleak but I will wait to see the accounts to see where its all gone before I start hanging someone .

On the other side Frank Blin certainly looks the part tho I'm not sure of PM. I certainly can't see why Jim McColl' s name is banded about when he's made it plain he has no interest. So for me its carry on until I see a real reason for change.

I don't think I want Green or Mini anywhere near us anymore tbh.

A lot of people are calling the opposing camp McCollco, when it is nothing of the sort, it's minico. McColl is nothing but the new mouthpiece for the same tired old excuse for a blue knight.

I selected other, in lieu of none of the other two

I've not voted and cannot vote unless the OP adds "haven't a fucking clue" as an option. Seriously don't know what to think these days. Ask me a question on a poll about the team on the park. At least then I can give an opinion.

I posted this on the other Poll, but it is relevant to this one too (saves retyping !).

Charles Green was asked to return as a consultant to deal with institutional shareholders.

Has that task been completed, or not ?

Regarding his pre-Forfar interview, I have already posted that CG should stick to his remit, business matters.

But if his task as consultant has not been completed, what sense is there in dispensing with his services now, especially as the reason for his dismissal would not be on account of his work, but that interview ?

Both Craig Mather as CEO and Charles Green should stay and complete their work, leaving Ally and the playing side to complete their work, which is the most important task of all.

The very fact the EGM is happening is destabilising. Particularly at this time. It seems to me this is a turf war with individuals looking to maximise their power and asset base rather than an EGM aimed at working towards the Clubs best interests. I struggle with individuals on both sides.

However there does need to be a conclusion and so my only hope is that which ever side wins, that the losing side concede defeat and remove themselves from the battlefield so that the Club can get the chance to rebuild with out continual interruptions which come at huge cost both financially and in terms of stability.

I also hope that the winning side do manage to reach a sensible balance between strengthening the Clubs financial position and the remuneration packages they reward themselves.

My gut feel is that the latter is more likely to be achieved by McColl and co, but that is gut feel and not substantiated by any hard evidence.

The very fact the EGM is happening is destabilising. Particularly at this time. It seems to me this is a turf war with individuals looking to maximise their power and asset base rather than an EGM aimed at working towards the Clubs best interests. I struggle with individuals on both sides.

However there does need to be a conclusion and so my only hope is that which ever side wins, that the losing side concede defeat and remove themselves from the battlefield so that the Club can get the chance to rebuild with out continual interruptions which come at huge cost both financially and in terms of stability.

I also hope that the winning side do manage to reach a sensible balance between strengthening the Clubs financial position and the remuneration packages they reward themselves.

My gut feel is that the latter is more likely to be achieved by McColl and co, but that is gut feel and not substantiated by any hard evidence.

Totally agree with you here. Bill Miller must be quite happy he never bought the club now.

Think it has now gone too far with so many affiliated fans Anti-Green, he did shoot himself in the foot a few times to be fair.

Need to find another way now, just wish the fans could try at least once to speak with a single voice and get something organised. Still want to meet Santa and the Easter Bunny too, so no chance of either happening unless I am dreaming.

Still we could always lob in a few smoke bombs, bog rolls (blue andrex please FFS have some class) and a flare or two.