***The Official Airdrieonians vs Rangers Match Thread***

Why would you change a defence that have played with each other twice so far & kept 2 clean sheets in they games?

That is what we need to start this season a level of consistence far to many times last season we changed it about.

Was our first clean sheet not against Stranraer? and wow a clean sheet :lol:

It's my team anyway, I'm very sorry you don't like my choices. Hope maybe one day you can forgive me.

I like McAusland at RB, he is better than Hegarty there. I've not seen Mitchell in that position, but have heard he was very good in one game there last season, but poor the next.

McAusland, whilst not outstanding, has been consistent. But we all see the games differently!

Was our first clean sheet not against Stranraer? and wow a clean sheet :lol:

It's my team anyway, I'm very sorry you don't like my choices. Hope maybe one day you can forgive me.

Albion Rovers, "wow a clean sheet" that comment just shows you dont know very much.

dont have a issue with your team just dont understand why you would change a defence that have started with each other have kept clean sheets this season.

Albion Rovers, "wow a clean sheet" that comment just shows you dont know very much.

dont have a issue with your team just dont understand why you would change a defence that have started with each other have kept clean sheets this season.

Thought you meant two clean sheets in a row the way you were talking not one first game then one last game

Ill pick the best team regardless of a clean sheet previous game

No they played on it last season and were pish. I have a couple of friends who are ST holders there and they were always telling me how the opposition were better adapted to the pitch than Airdrie were.

That sounds even better. A whole season to get used to it and they get relegated, I'm getting more and more confident by the hour.

this this may be a stupid question but i never never go to away games... what's the possibility of getting a ticket, if any, and how would i go about about it?

I think you will get one near the ground. Only thing is the stadium is a bit of a walk from the pubs. Maybe get into Airdrie early and ask at The Masons, Yesterdays, 166, Orange Hall. They are all near each other. No luck head up toward the stadium and see what happens.

ach lighten up :lol:

don't like this Friday night football. leaves the whole weekend without football. anyway, hopefully a comfortable win with a big crowd. 2-0 Rangers

What are you on about? :lol:

We play once a weekend regardless of if it's Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Either way there's two days a weekend we don't play.

Lads I'm travelling by train from Glasgow....is there a train station near the ground?

If you intend walking its probably better to get off at Drumgelloch. Its not really that much further to walk from Airdrie station. Easier to get a taxi at Airdrie though.

What are you on about? :lol:

We play once a weekend regardless of if it's Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Either way there's two days a weekend we don't play.

At least on Friday there is work during the day to keep you preoccupied. You've obviously not spent both Saturday and Sunday afternoon shopping with the missus! ;)