***The Official Airdrieonians vs Rangers Match Thread***

I was a little nervy in those first 10 minutes.....mainly due to our players looking the same way. However, once that first goal went in, everything just fell into place!

Daly is deservedly getting praise for his immense display & goals. Have to mention Faure too. He really looked quite solid tonight. That pass to Wallace for the 4th was outstanding!!! The guy's lost a fair bit of weight.....and it looks like it's paid off for him. Looked fit & up to the task. Do we really need another CB? I just wonder how solid a pairing Faure & Mohsni could be. Obviously we have cover with Jig & Cribari. Gallacher was solid as well. I still think he could be more confident & commanding when coming for a high ball, but that will come.

Another pleasing aspect was young Crawford. Normally he tends to make an impact after coming on as a sub, but in that first half he impressed more than he did when I saw him last season.

Fuck, there's so many positives from tonight....first goals for Daly, firsts of the season for Crawford & Little (non-deflected arse skelfs aside :pipe: ), outstanding performances from so many players, we basically toyed with Airdrie.

Only downside is regarding the next two games. No trialists allowed. However, after tonights showing.....we have the players capable of coming in for Daly & Law. Surely Shiels & Templeton (if fit) would be the obvious changes?

Keep it up Rangers.....even more proud as fuck tonight!! (tu)

Spot on LegendofCoop...

Except Bell and Clark can play against East Fife next Saturday, and I'm expecting both of them to.

(tu)

Are you sure mate? I thought we can only play 2 trialists in 3 games in the league.

http://www.eveningti...31659n.21714597

McCoist said: "We are allowed to play two trialists on Sunday, as long as their International Transfer Certificates are in Scotland.

"That would be Cammy Bell, Nicky Law, Nicky Clark and Jon Daly. We can't play any of the other ones because their ITCs are not in Scotland.

"In the next round of the Ramsdens, if we get there, we can't play any trialists. It's the same competition but we can't play any of them as trialists.

"We can't play any trialists in the League Cup and in the league, we can play two trialists three times as long as their ITC is in Scotland.

Or am I reading that wrong? I read that to mean we can only play ANY 2 trialists in 3 games. Or is it a case of being able to play each trialist a maximum of 3 times? Daly & Law have now played 3 league games each.

It's too late at night for me!! :D

(tu)

Are you sure mate? I thought we can only play 2 trialists in 3 games in the league.

http://www.eveningti...31659n.21714597

Or am I reading that wrong? I read that to mean we can only play ANY 2 trialists in 3 games. Or is it a case of being able to play each trialist a maximum of 3 times? Daly & Law have now played 3 league games each.

It's too late at night for me!! :D

I'm pretty certain Bell and Clark can play now for a couple of games at least.