***The Official Airdrieonians vs Rangers Match Thread***

My mate in boozers just said Clark and Bell playing thought Law and Daly had another game?

They do both have another game as trialists.

I can see us going with Clark and Daly today, keeping Law's last game as a trialist til next weekend. Although, personally I wouldn't change a winning team unless I had to.

Also don't see Gallacher missing out today when he's needed for Tuesday. No reason to interrupt his run of games.

In general, take teams news from a guy in the boozers with a pinch of salt...then order tequilas. :D

Does anyone know if there's a live stream for this....Virgin have blocked Firstrow :(

Have you tried just using a proxy? I mean the ISPs have admitted themselves that the blocks have done nothing to stop pirating so streaming should be the same surely. I'd check it out myself for you but unfortunately I'm still at work.

Have you tried just using a proxy? I mean the ISPs have admitted themselves that the blocks have done nothing to stop pirating so streaming should be the same surely. I'd check it out myself for you but unfortunately I'm still at work.

Thanks mate --will see how I get on when I get home ---at work until 8 tonight