Notice of Complaint Issued to Ian Black

Ferdasyn

Do people genuinely believe the SFA have known of this since 2006 but have waited until he was a Rangers player before taking action?

:lol:

You'd hope not. It's bad from Black. I just think the floodgates should be open now. Literally hundreds of footballers/staff should be getting notices of punishment now, regardless of whether they've had one little bet or a thousand

How many will have a tale of Scottish football folk and gambling. Used to always see Ian McCall in the bookies in Maryhill. Was gaffer at Thistle at that time

It was roulette wie him but. Purple notes getting throw in left right and centre.

The issue that's getting ignored from here is that someone at Ladbrokes is leaking details of his bets to outside organisations. That alone is a breach of confidentiality and could be taken to court. The SFA want to be very careful as well, as if they've used illegitimately gained info, they could be getting their baws felt too.

Britannia Bear likes this

The issue that's getting ignored from here is that someone at Ladbrokes is leaking details of his bets to outside organisations. That alone is a breach of confidentiality and could be taken to court. The SFA want to be very careful as well, as if they've used illegitimately gained info, they could be getting their baws felt too.

Was thinking this myself too

Fucking shocking that the SFA charge a Rangers player who had a mobile betting account that fuck knows how they knew about when countless other footballers openly talk/post pictures of their betting slips on twitter.

It's now time to demand that the SFA prove their impartiality, and investigate EVERY FOOTBALLER in this country.

If Black gets found guilty, out of thousands of players though the registration system since 2006, then we need to asks serious questions of why only one?

We are under attack again.

the fixer likes this

Surely we should just be ignoring them as they are unimportant and tell lies. :sherlock:

You are either completely stupid or you are just a prick....either way you are starting to piss me off and once again despite you asking me to leave you alone you want to start on me and divert another thread....your obsession with me is getting quite disturbing!

Firstly your little champion CF is an anonymous loonie who only moronic wasters and questionable (alledged) rangers fans give any credibility to....the mainstream media spinning lies and inaccurate information is a completely different proposition....now get back on topic or fuck off!

Jerome didn't bet against his own club though. Seems that is the accusation, which is surely illegal!

Thats right, Jerome bet on Premiership games, FA Cup games and Europa League games, he wasn't involved in any of the matches but since he'd participated in those competitions he was charged.

None of them I believe were his own team or any past teams

Looks like Black bet on games he was involved in

jonbryce likes this

You are either completely stupid or you are just a prick....either way you are starting to piss me off and once again despite you asking me to leave you alone you want to start on me and divert another thread....your obsession with me is getting quite disturbing!

Firstly your little champion CF is an anonymous loonie who only moronic wasters and questionable (alledged) rangers fans give any credibility to....the mainstream media spinning lies and inaccurate information is a completely different proposition....now get back on topic or fuck off!

:lol:

FFS. Calm down. It was meant as a joke. :craphead:

It's now time to demand that the SFA prove their impartiality, and investigate EVERY FOOTBALLER in this country.

If Black gets found guilty, out of thousands of players though the registration system since 2006, then we need to asks serious questions of why only one?

We are under attack again.

He might be the only one fucking stupid enough to back against results he had an influence on.

:lol: No we're not. Some fucknugget at the bookies has leaked details, that's hardly a concerted attack on the club, just an idiot that plays for us.

jonbryce likes this