Notice of Complaint Issued to Ian Black

Ferdasyn

Wonder whether this will lead to a whole bunch of 'grassing' now. Pretty sure a lot of players could be in trouble,mid only the SFA had the stones to actually punish ALL who had gambled

They really could be opening up a can of worms with this.....Will be interesting to see how it all transpires....I dont believe for a minute Black is the only player to have done this.

Before we condem or support Black we need to know all the facts. The notice of complaint alleges on 3 occasions he has bet against his registered club. He is now what 25 or thereabouts so as the allegations go back to 2006 he may have

been only 18 at the time and nowhere near the first team. If for instance he was a youth team player at Inverness and bet against the first team losing to Rangers at Ibrox then yes it's a breach of the rules but hardly serious. My point is before we reach a conclusion lets wait on the facts and as has been posted earlier I wonder who has leaked this from Ladbrokes though I don't wonder why the allegations leaked relate to a Rangers player

He might be the only one fucking stupid enough to back against results he had an influence on.

:lol: No we're not. Some fucknugget at the bookies has leaked details, that's hardly a concerted attack on the club, just an idiot that plays for us.

I'll get pelters for this, but we ARE under attack again.

Listened to BBC since six and they spent the first half hour on three bad news stories, with not a shred of proof.

Lots of punishments and sanctions and questions of, " but is that enough ? "

Bile and hatred spewing out of them.

I'll get pelters for this, but we ARE under attack again.

Listened to BBC since six and they spent the first half hour on three bad news stories, with not a shred of proof.

Lots of punishments and sanctions and questions of, " but is that enough ? "

Bile and hatred spewing out of them.

BBC have nothing to do with this. They might be talking shit about us, but they've done that for just about as long as I can remember.

Not condoning being fucking stupid but should the SFA be naming him?

Even if innocent he is gonna get a shitload of abuse and the smear against his name.

Typical, thought he started the season well and was looking more like the player we thought we were getting last season

Not condoning being fucking stupid but should the SFA be naming him?

Even if innocent he is gonna get a shitload of abuse and the smear against his name.

Typical, thought he started the season well and was looking more like the player we thought we were getting last season

They havent have they?

The media have.

Have we came out and made a statement on this yet? I'm pretty sure we will at some point today.

A Rangers spokesperson said: "The club is aware of the SFA's notice of complaint and are currently investigating the matter."

All I've seen so far.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt -- but looks very very bad?

If guilty.. out of football for life I imagine.

I think you are getting a wee bit carried away mate....even if he is guilty at worst he has bet against his team to win...there is no evidence or suggestion he influenced that in anyway. Yes it's out of order and could raise questions about his conduct but at worst I'd imagine it will be a fine....

They really could be opening up a can of worms with this.....Will be interesting to see how it all transpires....I dont believe for a minute Black is the only player to have done this.

We don't yet know IF he (Black) himself has done this. Innocent til proven guilty, it's a basic right in this country. Leave the supposition to the media.

Expect better from you kev.

Good the wee scumbag should have been punted after his antics up at Tannadump last season

You can go back to your painting and decorating now 3rd rate player

Can't defend him at all. Aye he's played well this season in the first few games, but his behavior last season was a disgrace. I never wanted him anywhere near my club in the first place. I think we will do a Sandaza on him if he turns out guilty.