Notice of Complaint Issued to Ian Black

Ferdasyn

We don't yet know IF he (Black) himself has done this. Innocent til proven guilty, it's a basic right in this country. Leave the supposition to the media.

Expect better from you kev.

Nope that's a fair point Al.....I'm certainly not pre-empting any guilt on blacks part. I did however poorly word my response....

Can't defend him at all. Aye he's played well this season in the first few games, but his behavior last season was a disgrace. I never wanted him anywhere near my club in the first place. I think we will do a Sandaza on him if he turns out guilty.

What did he do last year that was a disgrace?

surely if he was betting against his team while he himself was playing like shite week in week out and and is still betting against his team this season while playing better 75% and scoring 3 in 4 games, that makes no sense what so ever, hell he always played out his skin when facing us.

somethings weird about this story.

Performances

Attitude

Disciplinary record.

Performances wern't a disgrace he just wasn't influential enough.

Don't know about his attitude he looked commited enough to me.

He took a kicking every game he played and got sent of once (or twice?)

People's judgements are so clouded because of their hate for the man it's unreal

Betting amongst players is rife, has been for years

No one else concerned about the timing of this allegation, or who the alleged offender plays for?

Open your eyes people.

Players are on twitter etc every weekend talking about bets and posting pictures of coupons, yet black is to be made an example of!?

Not defending him, but all players involved should be investigated. Not just the ones in blue jerseys

The issue that's getting ignored from here is that someone at Ladbrokes is leaking details of his bets to outside organisations. That alone is a breach of confidentiality and could be taken to court. The SFA want to be very careful as well, as if they've used illegitimately gained info, they could be getting their baws felt too.

The grasser can claim whistleblower rights.

People's judgements are so clouded because of their hate for the man it's unreal

He was very poor most games. I thought he lacked effort. He got into verbal slanging matches with fans who criticised him. He rarely beat the first man with corners. His shooting was terrible. And most disappointing for me, he didn't stick up for himself when getting kicked up and down the park.

Been much better this season though.

Its all about opinions. I don't hate him at all. I just didn't rate him last season. He didn't look to be trying last season to me. This season he's been excellent.

My response isn't particularly about Black...as has been said...innocent til proven guilty

.......its about the rationale for the rule to exist in the first place...and it exists with every football governing body.

An official/player etc cannot bet on ANY football match. (my addition....ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD)

Players move clubs, have friends who move clubs, have agents with clients at other clubs etc etc etc...so to prevent any of the perceptions that 'he did that because.....or he did that so that.....the rule is in being.

Every club official knows this rule exists. If anyone is guilty...then they take what is coming to them.

He was piss poor 90% of the time last season. Didn't dictate the play what so ever, looked as if he couldn't be arsed. I don't think he grasped just how big a club we are, and the kind of commitment and desire we want when a player puts on that shirt. He also fannied about constantly at set pieces, his free kicks were embarrassing.

His red card against Dundee United, the way he walked off joking and laughing, fannying about at the corner flag. And his constant moaning and greeting like a wee lassie about how he was getting kicked about like an empty fag packet. What did he expect ffs, he was a dirty wee bastard when he played for hearts, injured countless players, done Jelavic and injured him for 3 months, could have had an impact on our season that year. He didn't justify his wages either, and that hair doo as godfather said.

So aye, I'd get him to fuck if he's guilty.

My reading is that the games involving his own team, he was NOT playing in them, otherwise he would potentially be up on the second charge.

It should also be made clear again, that this doesnt mean he bet against us last season as the betting is over 7 years.

(tu)

He played 90 mins against motherwell for ICT and they lost.

They two others were matches he played in and won. Including our 4-0 romp of Arbroath which he scored in.

Its thw ICT one from 2006 that will be a stickler for him.

The others are bad form but not betting against