Notice of Complaint Issued to Ian Black

Ferdasyn

The thing is quite clear...all the allegations/bets are between 2006 and 2013 so the bets against his team may have occurred in 2006.....don't let the bheasts and media make you believe different with their spin until such times as we have the full facts!

I haven't read anything in the mhedia I was taking this from the op of this thread, I don't know what to think anymore :(

* Betting on three football matches on then-registered club not to win.

* Betting on a further 10 football matches that involved then-registered club.

* Betting on a further 147 football matches.

So 3 bets AGAINST his own team, 10 INVOLVING his own team and 147 in which he had NOTHING to do with.

I always thought it was that you couldn't bet in any tournament or league you were involved in, not any game.

He did and he has

3 games he bet against his own team to lose (that he was playing in )

Nowhere in that complaint does it say he was playing at the time.

My guess is he was injured/suspended when caley where at ibrox or the girodome and included the fixture on his fixed odds coupon.

Nowhere in that complaint does it say he was playing at the time.

My guess is he was injured/suspended when caley where at ibrox or the girodome and included the fixture on his fixed odds coupon.

Well the Albion Rovers game is mentioned and he scored.

Former Scotland assistant manager, Peter Houston, on @bbcsportsound just admitted breaching betting rules himself

How many will have a tale of Scottish football folk and gambling. Used to always see Ian McCall in the bookies in Maryhill. Was gaffer at Thistle at that time

The note I think of this the more it's a terrible situation.

The SFA have applied this charge but are waiting for two weeks to hear the case.

Surely in this situation the case should have been served privately but the player not named since no matter what happens now Black's reputation could be ruined for all time.

Bloody disgraceful but sp typical of the way the SFA handle Rangers matters.

Do people genuinely believe the SFA have known of this since 2006 but have waited until he was a Rangers player before taking action?

:lol:

You'd hope not. It's bad from Black. I just think the floodgates should be open now. Literally hundreds of footballers/staff should be getting notices of punishment now, regardless of whether they've had one little bet or a thousand