Green to stand down as consultant.

You can hope all you want but it wont be happening. The reason gren is not ceo is he had the audacity to try and get rid of mccoists two pals.

I will tel you this until we sweep all the "rangers men" out we will never change. Worse if that wanker paul murray gets anywhere near the place i predict fan v fan violence on the terraces

I don't see much opposition to PM - other than online. Not sure how that would translate to violence but I'd certainly agree his appointment would split opinion so, IMHO, should be avoided.

Again, the idea that someone like Blin would advocate anything other than a sustainable strategy just seems unlikely.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god all this is over.

Revised thoughts on green. Rangersitis my arse.

He has made a bloody mint from us. Don't want to see the bastard anywhere near the stadium again.

The Sheffield Utd fans warnings were accurate after all.

And why the fuck are BBC breaking this news? If agree ahead of the meeting JT should have had up on te website

All too true unfortunately. I guess it depends on just how difficult Green wants to be here. And if certain parties are prepared to pay to remove his influence now or wait until he gets diluted.

It's all about money. Always has been.

So, Frankie, is Green not locked in? or when they changed company's is he now FREE to sell?

I don't see much opposition to PM - other than online. Not sure how that would translate to violence but I'd certainly agree his appointment would split opinion so, IMHO, should be avoided.

Again, the idea that someone like Blin would advocate anything other than a sustainable strategy just seems unlikely.

anyone that hands suck, or his pals (young christopher etc), any form of official position will be lighting the blue touchpaper

So the meetings finished? Glad Greens gone but there's a huge feeling of regret over how it ended I did really like CG up until this latest fiasco, if he had kept it together and not had to become the center of attention he could have been a good assett for us but he fucked it up by constantly having to be the story, cheers for helping save Rangers Charles but its time to go.

He has made a bloody mint from us. Don't want to see the bastard anywhere near the stadium again.

And why the fuck are BBC breaking this news? If agree ahead of the meeting JT should have had up on te website

Is a mint really undeserved after rescuing the club? Does he really deserve called 'bastard'?

So, Frankie, is Green not locked in? or when they changed company's is he now FREE to sell?

Im not 100% but I think he can sell because of his removal from the board. There s a section on the AIM listsings that explains about lock ins. I could be talking out my ares as per usual though

no one has said its from RFC!

So the meetings finished? Glad Greens gone but there's a huge feeling of regret over how it ended I did really like CG up until this latest fiasco, if he had kept it together and not had to become the center of attention he could have been a good assett for us but he fucked it up by constantly having to be the story, cheers for helping save Rangers Charles but its time to go.

Dont even know if its started yet ?? this was leaked info to Golum.

Can't say I'm disappointed to see Green removed from his position as a consultant. He undoubtedly did some good work at Rangers but became a liability unfortunately. I suppose attention will now turn to his shareholding and just where that will end up.

Meeting is meant to be this evening apparently.

Re lock in from what I've read on here, when the club changed brokers the lock in agreement ended as it was with them only. Could explain the change in brokers.

So, when they finished from Cenkos, Green can sell just as Imran did!