Green to stand down as consultant.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious question here. Were you party to the joint supporters groups statement yesterday?

No but if I had been what would be the problem? I'm a member of the RST and any member can make suggestions to the board. That said, I saw it at the same time as everyone else.

You'll need to show me examples of PMs excess. I think you might well struggle. Profit, yes profit was made during his three years on the board and debt level slashed. Additionally he was a NON-EXEC. You do understand what that means?

If you are going to throw shite then you would be wise to back it up with facts.

you are fucking kidding on arent you?

No but if I had been what would be the problem? I'm a member of the RST and any member can make suggestions to the board. That said, I saw it at the same time as everyone else.

serious Question:

Do you now see the Business Investors winning after the Laxey statement yesterday and Green stepping down this morning.

or, do you still think there is a lot more to come? Thinking Easdale being voted as Chairman today.

What's your take on today's events then?

Green going is just the first part of what needed to happen. Hopefully we will now see board changes and the first steps being taken to running the club properly.

Ooohh touched a nerve or is that an Achilles heel

So paying money to Ticket Arse wouldn't have been excessive just stupid?

I know the function of Non Execs shame Murray wasnt so keen in executing his duties to small shareholders as Minty major racked up debt and he remained silent. I do know he says he knew nothing of any EBT schemes yet is able to claim that he was guiding debt downwards, odd given our biggest line in accounts is players wages. But It is strange how anything positive was Murray minor and everything negative was the big boy s that ran away

I trust you get the irony in that.

serious Question:

Do you now see the Business Investors winning after the Laxey statement yesterday and Green stepping down this morning.

or, do you still think there is a lot more to come? Thinking Easdale being voted as Chairman today.

I think the board changes are still up in the air but they might be resolved today. I hope an EGM is avoided. Voting Easdale as Chairman would be utterly ridiculous. It depends how much the existing board want to tarnish their reputations but a move like that would be beyond parody.

I think the board changes are still up in the air but they might be resolved today. I hope an EGM is avoided. Voting Easdale as Chairman would be utterly ridiculous. It depends how much the existing board want to tarnish their reputations but a move like that would be beyond parody.

I agree with you regarding Easdale.

How do stand with regards to McColl requesting the fans to back him in a vote, yet hasn't outlined any plans.

If the EGM is required; how can we vote for his changes if we have nothing more than the names of the people he wants to place on the board?

Murray would definitely split opinion and Blin hasn't uttered a word.

Green going is just the first part of what needed to happen. Hopefully we will now see board changes and the first steps being taken to running the club properly.

and what are the intentions of the proposed new board members, another share issue, violent budget cuts all over the place, internal investment

so far all we have heard is green bad, new guys good, without a shred of evidence that the new guys will bring anything to the club

Agree, dont think a EGM is needed either, But, with Mather getting support from fans now (questionable) are we going to Demand that the three mentioned are removed from The Board or, is that negationable?

How do stand with regards to McColl requesting the fans to back him in a vote, yet hasn't outlined any plans.

If the EGM is required; how can we vote for his changes if we have nothing more than the names of the people he wants to place on the board?

if paul murray gets anywhere near the board again then we will never move forward as a club imo, we'll simply continue with our outdated ways of trying to bludgoen our way to success and hope that the success brings the money required to fill the black hole in the finances

I trust you get the irony in that.

Oh I get irony. But maybe unlike the leadership of certain fan groups I dont re write history for personal gain.

If Green was divisive Murray is equally so at least and the same criteria should be applied.

On the other hand we have yet to see any plans or proposals from our current board. Essentially we're just being told that everything is fine and that we're not going to run out of money.

The EGM unfortunately is basically for fans / investors to make a decision based on those involved rather than their plans. Far from ideal.

I think if the EGM ends up going ahead (I'm not at all sure it will) then both sides would have 4 weeks to outline their plans. I would expect the McColl side of things to be open to as much scrutiny as anyone else and I am sure they would state their case. The thing they have in their favour, for me, is their motives. I trust them more than I trust Green, Ahmad etc. As to whether they are fit to take places on the board, that will be down to a democratic vote and I'd hope that any fans who felt strongly either way would vote on it. As things stand my vote would be going to the board changes.

Agree, dont think a EGM is needed either, But, with Mather getting support from fans now (questionable) are we going to Demand that the three mentioned are removed from The Board or, is that negationable?

I suspect everything is negotiable. I don't see why anyone would want another 4 weeks of public bloodletting.

Calm your jets, I only asked a simple question.

Depending on your answer I was going to ask another question but your response has basically given me that answer. If you didn't know about the statement then clearly you weren't polled about the statement. I assume that this was therefore an executive decision to release a statement on behalf of all the Rangers fans without actually asking anyone.

It's probably for the best....I'm very grateful for the efforts if green but for both parties this is the right thing to do. Does he need the hassle, people giving him abuse, papers slating him etc and we certainly need some stability and calm which I'm not sure we would get with green.

I still think ally used greens comments to deflect from what was a terrible result but for everyone concerned this is the right thing to do....

Calm your jets, I only asked a simple question.

Depending on your answer I was going to ask another question but your response has basically given me that answer. If you didn't know about the statement then clearly you weren't polled about the statement. I assume that this was therefore an executive decision to release a statement on behalf of all the Rangers fans without actually asking anyone.

The board are voted on to represent the members. This constant attempt to make out that they are not representing members is very silly. If that were the case they would be voted out. I agreed with the vast majority of the statement and have no problem with the board issuing it on my behalf as a member.

You never know who to believe now on who is better for our club, The fans groups don't seem to have supporters backs either, they are hard to trust after the Boycott the season tickets nonsense, anyone with a brain knows it would have resulted in ordinary Rangers employees losing their jobs and killed the club.

We seem to have people who want to gain everything now but at the time when the dirty work was required they hid up their ass.