Green to stand down as consultant.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fair comment.

The existing fan groups don't offer a good enough mechanism to gauge accurate representative opinion. We need change there.

Must have been like this for 20 odd years now. Don't think it will happen though. The Assembly needs wiped out and the Association needs to be overhauled and to be representative of every ST holder and RSC member. Why the Assembly wasn't alienated after the Dundee Utd fiasco sums up the problem.

If i were you i'd be getting back to your 71 quid.

mind you, you probably earn more from the bbc.

I also hear you have been sqeuaking to adminto get ED banned.

Seem's you have learned many a trick from suck.

In short Graham you are a disgrace to the Rangers support.

Some of us can hold different views without having to silence those who disagree with us.

How would you know what I speak to admin about? Oh dear. Surely they haven't got a leak?

You seem to live your life in a state of perpetual rage at other Rangers fans or employees. Shame.

That's fair comment.

The existing fan groups don't offer a good enough mechanism to gauge accurate representative opinion. We need change there.

From what Fury has said the RST didn't poll their memberships. A quick check on the internet on RSA and Assembly showed they had posted nothing at all. How can we take them seriously when not one of the groups actually asked their own memberships for their opinion? I have been writing to RFC for years now about getting an all-encompassing fans group in place. Basically an umbrella group. When SDM first raised the issue with the introduction of the Assembly we were given the impression that the Assembly would be just such a vehicle. Sadly that has not been the case. You can be a member of all 3 organisations simultaneously and basically have 3 votes. I'm sure that there will be a number of people who are members of at least 2 of the existing groups. Of all my Rangers supporting family and friends, not one of them is in any of the 3 groups. Where is our voice being heard? Someone suggested we start our own group but that isn't what we want. There are far too many groups already. The Assembly should be transformed into the required group where everyone can be represented (just once) and we can all have input in our club.

I can see what your game is now Chris. You want to goad members so that they get banned.

On the contrary. I'm attempting to respond politely to people dishing out personal abuse. Something they do no matter whether I post or not.

When you consider the abuse he has received from certain people, would you be surprised if he sold his shares to people who did not have Rangers best interests at heart ?

No, I'd hope that Charles can accept the criticism of his time at the club in good faith and sell up to people he thinks can move the club forward.

If he wants to be vindictive then that would be sad given the many good things he brought to the club.

Must have been like this for 20 odd years now. Don't think it will happen though. The Assembly needs wiped out and the Association needs to be overhauled and to be representative of every ST holder and RSC member. Why the Assembly wasn't alienated after the Dundee Utd fiasco sums up the problem.

Agreed. I've been calling for a membership scheme for long enough now. :)

From what Fury has said the RST didn't poll their memberships. A quick check on the internet on RSA and Assembly showed they had posted nothing at all. How can we take them seriously when not one of the groups actually asked their own memberships for their opinion? I have been writing to RFC for years now about getting an all-encompassing fans group in place. Basically an umbrella group. When SDM first raised the issue with the introduction of the Assembly we were given the impression that the Assembly would be just such a vehicle. Sadly that has not been the case. You can be a member of all 3 organisations simultaneously and basically have 3 votes. I'm sure that there will be a number of people who are members of at least 2 of the existing groups. Of all my Rangers supporting family and friends, not one of them is in any of the 3 groups. Where is our voice being heard? Someone suggested we start our own group but that isn't what we want. There are far too many groups already. The Assembly should be transformed into the required group where everyone can be represented (just once) and we can all have input in our club.

The Assembly has failed - no doubt about it.

It's time for a change and I hope we'll get it going forward.

How would you know what I speak to admin about? Oh dear. Surely they haven't got a leak?

You seem to live your life in a state of perpetual rage at other Rangers fans or employees. Shame.

hey feel free to set the record straight

Have you ever been paid by the BBC...................... yes/no

Have you compalined to admin about ED ............... yes/no

for the record i have never been paid by the bbc

i have never asked for anyone to be banned

i am happy to answer any question, truthfully and with no ambiguity

if i wanted to be on the RFC board i would expect to stcik my hand in my pocket and pay the going rate

i spend 5 figures, personally, on tickets which i think entitles me to a say on matters rangers. i note that some others do not even spend £400 on a season ticket but expect to tell us fans what to think.

Nah I'll be leaving them to it. It's the folk that actually want to discuss events on here that I feel sorry for.

Do you not have a fee to pick up from the BBC or a story to give to The Record. Time is money Chrissy boy and since your company is on its arse you need a source of income.

Have you ever considered T shirt sales or maybe even a fanzine venture where you charge an annual subscription and don't supply the goods, Its a good earner I hear.