Chris Graham - Why the hatred?

I'm relatively new on here but one thing I have noticed is a quite surprising level of animosity towards 'Fury'.

Why, is he perceived as pro-FF/Dingwall?

I read something on a thread about him being kicked out of VB for 'stealing' articles or something like that?

I'm not in the know, not a member of any groups/factions so it would be nice for us 'normal' bears to be presented with the 'facts' so we can make our own minds up about him?

I'm relatively new on here but one thing I have noticed is a quite surprising level of animosity towards 'Fury'.

I read something on a thread about him being kicked out of VB for 'stealing' articles or something like that?

I'm not in the know, not a member of any groups/factions so it would be nice for us 'normal' bears to be presented with the 'facts' so we can make our own minds up about him?

Only answers questions he likes.

rangersmedia-1377000385-U2627.png

I have only been a member for around 1 month and was wondering the same.

I stay away from twitter, Facebook etc so the problems may have occurred there.

I understood e was just a Rangers fan like the rest, I may be wrong.

Part of the current animosity towards him is the "revelations" from @JaneLewisSport when she said "Tell you what Chris we'll discuss it next time your in BBC taking money from a company you constantly rubbish on here!!" and all of a sudden some Twitter accounts were going against him for being paid by the BBC for some interviews etc.

Imo, he's quite right. I'd be taking money off those bastards as well if it was me. However, it may be that things have gone to his head a little bit.

@cstamomusa.....what is the wee exchange you have posted about? Can you explain it to me please?

What is the story with him being kicked/banned from VB, was that were the 'dislike' of him stems from?

I know he is accused of taking payment from BBC, has he denied that yet? But either way, why do we have a problem with it?

Also, why are people expecting this thread to be locked?

@cstamomusa.....what is the wee exchange you have posted about? Can you explain it to me please?

What is the story with him being kicked/banned from VB, was that were the 'dislike' of him stems from?

I know he is accused of taking payment from BBC, has he denied that yet? But either way, why do we have a problem with it?

Cos you're a lazy cunt! Do a bit of reasearch yerself (tu)

His attitude is honking he's fast turning into the Darren Cole of bloggers, plus he hates RM but spends all his time winding us up or moaning about us on twatter.

You are Definately at it !